• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddy45acp

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    central texas
    The District Attorney is elected....he doesnt have a boss.

Yes he does. The voters! The gun owner maybe could get the DA to act if he started writing letters to the editor of the local paper, naming names and such...or better yet, if he announced that HE would be running for DA in the next election cycle.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    True, everyone has a boss, but if your boss is the voters, you have to wait until the next election.
    If you arent happy with the DA, a District Judge, a Sheriff they have no "boss" to go complain to.

daddy45acp

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    central texas
    True, everyone has a boss, but if your boss is the voters, you have to wait until the next election.
    If you arent happy with the DA, a District Judge, a Sheriff they have no "boss" to go complain to.
    Once again, you are right TXCOP. But elected officials really hate negative press. In the case of our guy who lost his gun, it's likely his best bet if the DA is all he has to work with!

daddy45acp

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    central texas
    This is for TXCOP, just in case he hasn't seen it yet:

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS . . . it worked once in our History . . .
    Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    ummm.....ok.

Not sure why that is for me but it is an interesting method. It has been widely circulated on the internet.

And it is highly unlikely that the media is going to be helpful in getting a weapon that was used in an Agg. Assault returned to anyone until the case is completely disposed of. You are much more likely to get results from speaking to someone with authority over and works with evidence at the PD.

daddy45acp

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    central texas
    ummm.....ok.

Not sure why that is for me but it is an interesting method. It has been widely circulated on the internet.

And it is highly unlikely that the media is going to be helpful in getting a weapon that was used in an Agg. Assault returned to anyone until the case is completely disposed of. You are much more likely to get results from speaking to someone with authority over and works with evidence at the PD.
    -----------
    I was only referring to a DA that was seemingly derelict at his job and how pressure could be brought to bear.

As for the "pig story", I was reading your signature and wondered if you had ever seen the story of "Blackjack" Pershing.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    ibtl.jpg

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    This is for TXCOP, just in case he hasn't seen it yet:

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS . . . it worked once in our History . . .
    Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

By the way, there is no definitive documented proof that actually occurred! It is possible, but even Snopes shows it as being "undetermined." This urban legend arose after the 9/11 attacks and the "Global War On Terrorism" and I find it very suspect as it would have been a well-known historical fact had it actually happened! In fact, Pershing had great respect for the Moros, as evident by his letter to them expressing his sorrow over having to kill them since they refused to surrender their firearms (it's referenced in that Snopes article).

And having been to Afghanistan (twice), and knowing what I know about Islamic insurgents (it's my job), I can tell you that the threat of this tactic would have minimal if any affect on them. If anything, it would just be more propaganda fodder to be used against us as to how we don't respect their religion!

But don't let something as minor as the truth stand in the way of your argument!

Cheers! M2

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I think your gun is in a secret safe in Humble Texas at a certian indoor range. Because the police Never do anything wrong, and you are an a$$hole for not choosing your coworkers better. Just continue to ask all your "friends" here that think having your property taken is ok because thats what happens.
    Sad thing you may have to spend more than the gun was worth to make the police and court system uphold the laws they are sworn to uphold.

comawhite12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Donna Tx
    Wow. Just wading through the information and WHOOPS! There's the deep end. I'm all about questioning authority but I do believe 45tex, you got us beat hands down. .
    A$$hole or not the valid info I got here is well appreciated. Thanks to all.
    Mods feel free to lock this thread anytime. Looks like I cracked the conspiracy nut wide open.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I think your gun is in a secret safe in Humble Texas at a certian indoor range. Because the police Never do anything wrong, and you are an a$$hole for not choosing your coworkers better. Just continue to ask all your "friends" here that think having your property taken is ok because thats what happens.
    Sad thing you may have to spend more than the gun was worth to make the police and court system uphold the laws they are sworn to uphold.

That is exactly what they are doing. To the rest of that;
    tugger.jpg

jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    No...I thought you were.
    My troll alarm was going off.
    You cant really think that the cops stole his gun. Please tell me you dont really believe that. I like to think folks are a bit sharper than that LOL. GUns go through a long tedious process before being sold or destroyed by LE., but since you apparently dont know what this process is, it easier to say "its in some cops collection"...gimme a break

Who? The cops? Do something illegal? That would NEVER happen... Not in a million years...

Would you like me to cite examples?

I'm not saying *you* would do anything like that, but cops are people first, and cops second (or third).

It's unfortunate that I don't trust cops anymore than any other idiot walking around free (and believe me, the fact that I don't bothers the hell outa me)...

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    There have been plenty of cops who have broken the law.

But to assume that because they didnt release this guys gun to him after it was used in a felony offense, that they must have stolen it and took it home is beyond absurd.

I wasnt painting with the broad brush of "all cops are perfect". I was stating that based on what we were told here in this thread the police and DA have done nothing out of the ordinary nor illegal.

Top Bottom