• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    This has become the most awesome Ted Cruz/bacon boobs/operator operating/Bush crushing Obama at pitching thread ever!

But it's seriously lacking a hot shield maiden.

7ymysybu.jpg

There. That's better.

EDIT: Just had to add Chicken salad sucks tuna/egg/pasta/potato/macaroni/chef/Caesar/side/spinach/garden/bean salad dicks!

That's what I'm talking about! Viking chicks!

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Wouldn't care if he was light in his boots, I only care how he represents us in Congress and right now Im very satisfied with the job hes doing.

Yup. He could be a flaming corksucker for all I care. If he does well to protect my rights, I could care less.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    This has become the most awesome Ted Cruz/bacon boobs/operator operating/Bush crushing Obama at pitching thread ever!

But it's seriously lacking a hot shield maiden.

7ymysybu.jpg

There. That's better.

EDIT: Just had to add Chicken salad sucks tuna/egg/pasta/potato/macaroni/chef/Caesar/side/spinach/garden/bean salad dicks!

Very nice!

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Ted's a thousand times better than the majority of the ass hatted, cock sucking little spineless bitches that are in DC right now, including the republicans. Hell, John Boehner and his little click of "yes men" are a pathetic excuse for human beings. Point is if we had more Teds and Lees up there we just might be able to turn this thing around, I dont give a shit whether the man never misses a date night or if he is a movie buff, or if he likes picking freakin fruit. Who the hell cares? None of which by the way makes him gay. And even if he was gay, as long as he aint sneaking in your backdoor what the hell does it matter?

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    OP
    Let me start off by saying I'm not trying to bash the guy. I know he has a lot of supporters among TGT and I admittedly don't much about him.

For some reason I'm not quite sure why this guy sets off my gaydar really bad. Does this happen with anyone else?

It was a pretty simple yes/no question. I don't know why some of you got so bent out of shape about it.

As far as the flame throwing. I would agree with Dusty
    I dont give a shit whether the man never misses a date night or if he is a movie buff, or if he likes picking freakin fruit. Who the hell cares? None of which by the way makes him gay. And even if he was gay, as long as he aint sneaking in your backdoor what the hell does it matter?

Resume thread-jacking.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I wanna see his birth certificate! Did you know his middle name is Danson?

I knew he was a closet hippie! Dadburn Canadian/Mexican, pot smokin' hippie who may or may not be homo but likes dem guns and dat Consechusion!

Just the guy we need in Washington!

Might be able to get the Canadian/Mexican good hook-up for this dadburn Kenyan/Hawaiian Muslim hippie who may or may not be a hermie but hates dem guns and dat Consechusion!

bu5y8azy.jpg

Then maybe get him to chill out with the whole America sucks, bibles is bad, homo is good, get money / F'k economies stuff he's been trippin' on.

International trade baby!

And it's healthier!

3u8esade.jpg

I'm so glad this thread is back on topic!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It was a pretty simple yes/no question. I don't know why some of you got so bent out of shape about it.
    Ted Cruz may or may not be in the closet, but a bunch of folks are definitely gay for him :laughing:

That must be Reagan right before he trashed the 2A through the Hughes Amendment and Lincoln right before he lit the Constitution on fire during the Civil War. Am I right?
    +1
    The pictures are pretty awesome, but I never could figure out the fanboism with Reagan and Lincoln. All Yankee's I guess.

Top Bottom