• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    If y’all are coming here to sell because you are tired of the fuckery and scams on other selling my shit boards, just pay for the membership and start selling.

When there is a wall of necroposts with one sentence replies to 10 year old threads, it is pretty obvious what is going on.

Just stop. Most of the members here that actually hang around and legitimately post content are not going to buy your stuff as it will be priced in the current neckbeard market range, and even if it is a little lower, no one knows you except as someone who hit the required 25 posts in less than a day and somewhere between post 26 and 35 you have stuff up for sale.

Honesty goes a long way here( well for most of us) and a guy that joined and paid the $10 vs the guy who one lines 25 posts will always have an easier time moving their stuff.
    Guns International

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    If y’all are coming here to sell because you are tired of the fuckery and scams on other selling my shit boards, just pay for the membership and start selling.

When there is a wall of necroposts with one sentence replies to 10 year old threads, it is pretty obvious what is going on.

Just stop. Most of the members here that actually hang around and legitimately post content are not going to buy your stuff as it will be priced in the current neckbeard market range, and even if it is a little lower, no one knows you except as someone who hit the required 25 posts in less than a day and somewhere between post 26 and 35 you have stuff up for sale.

Honesty goes a long way here( well for most of us) and a guy that joined and paid the $10 vs the guy who one lines 25 posts will always have an easier time moving their stuff.

I block people that are doing this and I block the people defending them. When (or if) this is over I will remember who those people were and still tell them to **** off and die. 0 tolerance for that behavior.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I wondered why the influx of NEW sellers and then I went to armslist the other day for the first time in a while and found out why. The ads don't particularly bother me, some are good for a good laugh even, but not following the rules by posting where the item's location is my pet peeve. If it's close I'll usually look otherwise I won't waste the time.

Packing away the soapbox for a while.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    After reading the thread title and, knowing that I am not a FNG, STILL opening & reading the thread, am I in violation of some rule?

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    ...but not following the rules by posting where the item's location is my pet peeve. If it's close I'll usually look otherwise I won't waste the time.

Packing away the soapbox for a while.
    We try to keep that cleaned up as much as possible. Just report it if it's not following the rules. Hard to keep up with every post.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have noticed the same thing from some of the new members. No big deal, since I presume they are just looking for some free classified sections to sell their guns and stuff. But, little do they know, I doubt many of the longer term members are even giving them much thought.

Also seems quite a few are adding in a BOS is required as condition of the sale! Wow. One FNG got his 25 posts in, and straight to the classifieds he went, but, he listed that him taking a picture of your ID was part of the sale, to protect himself! Wow!

If I had to hazard a guess, for the most part, they are just wasting time being here, since I would suspect that very few are even going to waste time with some noob that just came her to sell a gun.

Top Bottom