Warren Zevon approves.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    He did everything properly....
    Absolutely. Still comes with the waft of neckbeard desperation selling steel cased ammo to folks at a price .40 cpr higher than Wolf is going for everywhere else, and .10 higher that brass cased.

I do not buy from ANY of the FNGs that show up here right at the beginning of a supply disruption or right as one is waning. Doubly so if they jump in with the $10 membership ( which is cheaper than Armslist) and start selling.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Absolutely. Still comes with the waft of neckbeard desperation selling steel cased ammo to folks at a price .40 cpr higher than Wolf is going for everywhere else, and .10 higher that brass cased.

I do not buy from ANY of the FNGs that show up here right at the beginning of a supply disruption or right as one is waning. Doubly so if they jump in with the $10 membership ( which is cheaper than Armslist) and start selling.

Amen Hoji. I usually kind of skim over the WTB ads the FNG's post, and I'm noticing a few of them are buying a membership to get past the 25 post rule, which is entirely their choice. (BTW, that previous post was quite excellent!)

But some just aren't realizing that they are probably just wasting their money on trying to sell here on TGT when they have some outlandish requirements for selling, such as the dreaded BOS, or taking a picture of the buyer's ID, or DL, or LTC as condition of sale. If I had to guess, that probably rules out at least 90% to 95% of the members here on the forum from even considering buying. (Hopefully, the FNG's are reading this thread as well.

And I agree, jumping in here right from the get go to sell, is sort of off-putting to myself and I'm sure others. It tells me they only care about selling, not being a part of our community and family here at TGT.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    And now to be less than polite;
    If you think someone is going to allow you to photograph their DL you are out of your fucking mind.
    BOS is pure bullshit as well, but some will ( for reasons that completely baffle me) bite off on it.

Mods, I have suggested this in the past, but if someone puts a bunch of non legally required crap in their ad, can we make a rule that they also have to add the option of paying for a FFL transfer ( seller’s cost) and shipping to a FFL of the buyer’s choice ( buyer’s expense)

Photographing a driver’s license, sheesh.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And now to be less than polite;
    If you think someone is going to allow you to photograph their DL you are out of your fucking mind.
    BOS is pure bullshit as well, but some will ( for reasons that completely baffle me) bite off on it.

Mods, I have suggested this in the past, but if someone puts a bunch of non legally required crap in their ad, can we make a rule that they also have to add the option of paying for a FFL transfer ( seller’s cost) and shipping to a FFL of the buyer’s choice ( buyer’s expense)

Photographing a driver’s license, sheesh.
    Ain't nobody, but nobody, going to photograph my ID!

Even one of fellow LE members pointed that out to a FNG in the classifieds and he got a bit huffy about that. And it still ain't sold his gun yet either!

Excellent suggestion Hoji.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Neckheard economics 101! I bought something on my credit card thinking I was going to get rich. Then no one bought my inflated shit and the interest on my card has it limited out!

I wonder if they hit the food banks for more of their Free Shit Army lifestyle?

AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    Rules about selling crap seem a lot more loose here than other places, which is sorta good, but seems to attract more bovine feces…if ya know what I mean. I like it here so far, but there is a lot of buying and people trying to sell crap on their first post…don’t care for that…
    The idea of taking a picture of your ID is just stupid funny! :roflfunny:

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Prices are coming down and availability is improving........folks wanting/trying to "cash in" are running out of time......

Will 9mm ever be $9.00/bx again? No....prices will never be what they used to be, but will not be any where levels we have seen........

I still say if folks would just stop buying ammo for 60-90 days, the shelves would be full......

Just stop, go shoot some you have horded and the supply will be back to manageable levels....

...and "F" the Neckbeards.......

jmho.....

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Definition of a low life: Buy lower cost ammo from Academy then sell it to the gullible at hugely inflated prices and then in a wounded voice declare it to be Capitalism.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Definition of a low life: Buy lower cost ammo from Academy then sell it to the gullible at hugely inflated prices and then in a wounded voice declare it to be Capitalism.
    But first they pour it all out on their mattress , turn off the AC so their 5’6” 400lb hoverround riding blobs get a good lather of sweat and roll on every single round before repacking them and selling to the gullible.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    But first they pour it all out on their mattress , turn off the AC so their 5’6” 400lb hoverround riding blobs get a good lather of sweat and roll on every single round before repacking them and selling to the gullible.

Why didn't you say so? I'm off to buy neckbeard ammo. Can't pass up ballzweat on my ammo.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    If y’all are coming here to sell because you are tired of the fuckery and scams on other selling my shit boards, just pay for the membership and start selling.

When there is a wall of necroposts with one sentence replies to 10 year old threads, it is pretty obvious what is going on.

Just stop. Most of the members here that actually hang around and legitimately post content are not going to buy your stuff as it will be priced in the current neckbeard market range, and even if it is a little lower, no one knows you except as someone who hit the required 25 posts in less than a day and somewhere between post 26 and 35 you have stuff up for sale.

Honesty goes a long way here( well for most of us) and a guy that joined and paid the $10 vs the guy who one lines 25 posts will always have an easier time moving their stuff.
    So don't buy any white women if they don't have less than 25 posts..
    Asking for a friend

Top Bottom