Racing an Audi R8 vs Two Sport Bikes

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
The Audi sounds amazing and is twice as fast!

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
Nice! There's lots of scenarios where 4 wheels trump two, but you can get a decent used liter bike for $5k. How much does that R8 cost? :laughing:

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
Audi claims for the R8 v10 Plus 550hp and a top track speed of 198mph $200,000

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
There was something in the passenger's tone of voice, wasn't there? ;)

SR9TEX

Sep 23, 2013
Idk about you guys but I like when the budget build/junkyard dog drags a bikes ass. R8 does nothing for me.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
interesting you posted this. I'm a lotus and BMW fan. Currently driving a TDI. Building my wife's dream home out on the land with the agreement that once the house is built I get my supercar.

The R8 is definitely on my consideration list.

Last edited:

tXfactor

BANNED!!!
Jul 16, 2013
Spring TX
That wasn't a race. That was reckless driving/riding and the bikes would've walked away from the Audi if they really wanted to.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
That wasn't a race. That was reckless driving/riding and the bikes would've walked away from the Audi if they really wanted to.
No way the car could keep up with bikes (esp. those 2 bikes) if riders are even slightly capable.

ETA: I commented before watching video, I would have been no where near that car, lol....

Last edited:

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
Cool machinery. Dumb place to play with it.

Made me nervous as heck when the Audi would get so close to the bike's rear wheel. I think it's a fear of mine, to run something down with the truck. I've run over cats, dogs and other 4legged critters. The thumping underneath is unpleasant and an ugly memory that doesnt go away. Can't stomach the thought of an accident with a human being.

There was something in the passenger's tone of voice, wasn't there? ;)
She had something in her mouth alright. :what:

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads