• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Have'nt you gotten the Memo there TC?? African Americans can say what ever they want and its not racism!! Especially black Gvnmnt employees!! Heck i could spout off a dozen instances over the last year or so to prove my statement!! just sayin.... but lets go to the latest one. If those were 2 KKK whiteys spewing killing black babies there would be outrage to no end!! but do you see this story in the news anywhere?? NOPE, except for Fox news!!! Imagine that!! and the ONLY reason this Gvnmnt employee got caught spewing her RACISM towards this white farmer at a NAACP function to boot, is cause a CONSERVATIVE news guy Brightbart found it and aired it!! otherwise this administration wouldnt have done sh-t!!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Hey no worries.. White people are about to become minorities. I can't wait to see how they deal with us in that role????

After a month.. they'll be begging us to take it back after THEY blow thru whatever is there and have no idea how to feed themselves without "The Man"

I'M THE MAN!!! I'M SO BAD I SHOULD BE IN DETENTION!!!!!!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    the ironic part is, the white man ran this country great for most of its life up to and about the sixties. YES they made some HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MISTAKES to minorities and such. but the fact remains this was a profitting country and safe all the way around and they dealt with crime the RIGHT WAY!!.so why all the hate for WHITEY?? yeah, lets just vote in all the ILLEGAL HISPANIC EX-POLITICIANS FROM MEXICO and just turn it into the NEW MEXICO?? cause last time i checked, the country of MEXICO is and always will be a third world sh-thole.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    lets just vote in all HISPANICS and just turn it into the NEW MEXICO??
    easy with the stereotypes skeeter!!! Brazil, Spain, Costa Rica all are "Hispanic" people and have throughout history had great economies. Hell, the Spanish armada was the envy of the world once upon a time. more to Hispanic than just Mexico. Mexico is jacked up because of its politics, not its ethnic identity.
    There are plenty of patriotic, conservative Hispanic people here in Texas. People who embrace this country and do not cling to their identity as "Mexicans" but become Americans.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    I may have typed it a little fast but you knew what i meant. we border Mexico and that is the predominately minority that will overtake this country with its population...unless we get a handle on it. cause they OBVIOUSLY cant manage their own country...and i dont want this country to be like the one they ruined!! and their Politicians ARE hispanics and no other race...

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    How true, everyone in this thread.

I used to be a fairly fair minded person. Had some friends who were black, saw some who were obvious "ME, ME, ME" so I avoided them. But all that is starting to change.

It's like the blacks see one of theirs in the WH so they want to take over. They can "come out" now. Boy, have they.

We always had a certain amount of racism in this country. You saw some of it, you knew it, it wasn't prolific. But now... NOW...

It has grown 100 fold. It began to creep up with the obvious race baiters that Obammy picked for his cabinet and those czars. When he took the side of the black professor over the white cop when he actually stated "Ahhh don't know all the facts but...." Really stupid statement, and racist.

With Holder's letting those black panthers go when it was openly Voter Intimidation .... BAD, BAD.....

It's getting worser, not better. Hope it doesn't come to a civil war.

I have a couple guns and some ammo, I'm ready. (ok, I got a few guns, and lots of ammo)

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It's like the blacks see one of theirs in the WH so they want to take over...

...It's getting worser, not better. Hope it doesn't come to a civil war.

I have a couple guns and some ammo, I'm ready. (ok, I got a few guns, and lots of ammo)
    Lol, I won't argue it anymore friends; if you honestly feel this way and can't see that this is bigger than race... or a race war... than they have already one. Believe it or not the new governments don’t care about race or religion, the libs don’t care about race or religion. In fact they want to do away with it completely and guess what, the majority of them are white anyway! But you go right on ahead and practice your tactics and plan your military operations for your race war!!!

EDIT:
    Some of you guys know my personality here on the boards and usually I stray away from straight up confrontations but, this was straight up ridiculous. We are all entitled to our opinions, but you’re starting to sound just as racist as the people you are trying to put on blast! However you’re all Americans and more important you are all Texans! I take the good with the bad and I will continue to risk my life so you are free to sit up here on theses boards a spout your race war propaganda!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    One of the problems with "racism" in this country is the leadership of the "minorities". If they can't keep it stired up, they are out of a job!

I have some great friends who are black and hispanic that I would trust with my life...and some friends who are white that I don't trust out of my sight!

I think that racism is as previlent on the fringe of one side as it is on the fringe of the other, and that the leaders and really ignorant people of all colors, who are the TRUE minority, keep the issue stired up so that they can have smoeone to blame for all of their problems not because of a color issue, but a CHARECTOR issue.

end racial strif&#101.JPG

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Lol, I won't argue it anymore friends; if you honestly feel this way and can't see that this is bigger than race... or a race war... than they have already one. Believe it or not the new governments don’t care about race or religion, the libs don’t care about race or religion. In fact they want to do away with it completely and guess what, the majority of them are white anyway! But you go right on ahead and practice your tactics and plan your military operations for your race war!!!

My greatest fear when this president was elected he would set back race relations 100% and I'm believe my fear was valid,however i don't believe he does it out of love of race rather a dislike of America,more of a payback and get even point of view and what a shame he had the oppunity to change the country in a good way but because of ideology has really messed it up. Fighting each other is the worse thing we can do the enemy is leaders who wish to control our lives regardless of color. Race is used by leaders to control & gain power never forget that.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Lol, I won't argue it anymore friends; if you honestly feel this way and can't see that this is bigger than race... or a race war... than they have already one.

sorry Mossy, i just call it as i see it. i have friends of all nationalities and they are my friends cause they ARE NOT RACIST!! that said, i see alot of WHITEY HATERS around lately!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I dont have to like it.... Ive also served my country already, so GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE ABOUT THE FREEDOM BULLSH-T YOU PROVIDE!!! that comment truely taught me who you really are!!!!!!!!!!!

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Ive also served my country already, so GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE ABOUT THE FREEDOM BULLSH-T YOU PROVIDE!!! that comment truely taught me who you really are!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's like this Skeeter, I stand with you regardless of all this Pro Whitey, Anti-Black BULL SH-T you're always running off at the mouth with... and as far as my high horse is concerned... friend I was merely trying to remind you that you and I are in this fight together, so don't turn your back on me. You got a lot of folks that are running this country down in their own way talkin all this separatist crap too. Make no mistake Skeeter, I too have see who you really are and its a damn shame because your heart always seems to be in the right place. Thank you for your service, but I assure you... if you took actual offense to what I said to that fella up above then you don't know sh-t about how I really am!

Furthermore a lot of MY Politics are directly aligned with the treatment of America's injured servicemen and women and not my pockets, so forgive me if I keep bringing it up, but it is what it is I won't change that for anyone!

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    You know I just realized I honestley forgot to even finish viewing this post, I just got caught up in some of the replies that I forgot to even finish the story!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom