• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    AHH I see. It was in Atlanta. I spent a few months working there and unfortunately race is still an issue there. She needed to resign. Making those kind of remarks and having that frame of mind. It was time for her to go. It's sad that people think that way, to help people of the same color of skin before others. If your not going to like someone don't let it be because of the color of thier skin. An A-hole is an A-hole regardless of their skin tone.
    Hurley's Gold

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    and Mossy i havent turned my back on ya!! we are merely just having a good debate. even with all my spelling shenanigans and flamboyant way of writing, im just having fun here.:patriot: and just out of curiousity, how old are you?? cause ive only grown to feel and believe the things i do over the last twenty yrs of my life by personal experiences. so i dont just spout off about something i know nothing about, ive actually lived the disgust i type about. just sayin...

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    and Mossy i havent turned my back on ya!! we are merely just having a good debate...
    I wouldn't have it any other way brother... you definitely keep me on my toes!!!! I just have the feeling that things a re going to get a bit rocky here in the future and I want to make sure I can count on some you fellas to see my heart when I need help not my skin color is all, besides... the NAACP don't stockpile ammo like we do so they cant do sh-t for me!!!!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    . the NAACP don't stockpile ammo like we do so they cant do sh-t for me!!!!
    Oh ive been ready survival wise for quite a while. and im sure there are many here including me that would stand up together against this Demonization of the U.S.of A if we actually had to. and as for the NAACP, they wouldnt last a second against members of this forum!! and yeah , i kinda do got ALOT of ammo!!!:patriot:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Oh ive been ready survival wise for quite a while. and im sure there are many here including me that would stand up together against this Demonization of the U.S.of A if we actually had to. and as for the NAACP, they wouldnt last a second against members of this forum!! and yeah , i kinda do got ALOT of ammo!!!:patriot:
    yep +1

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    Fox news is reporting there is more to this video. Supposedly she goes on to say this incident occurred 24 years ago and that she has since learned not to use race a determining factor with people. If this is the case I think that's outstanding and see no reason for her to resign. I mean who of us older folks couldn't / wouldn't have been fired for something we have said or done 24 years ago? If that's not the case with her then, well..................

Craig

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    i don't really have a problem with people because of their skin color,its not even their race its the culture that permeates their race. the problem,mainly blacks and latinos,is that they have a criminal culture....especially since 1990 when gangster rap actually blew up and got popular it literally indoctrinated an entire generation. its also an entitlement culture,they want everything given and think they deserve it because white people have it all and they have nothing. this is what they're told from infancy. its a vicious cycle but if people are happy living in ignorance.....so be it. i will say that i'm prejudiced against this type of culture,of which many races are a part of.....even white kids try to emulate it and throw their lives away. i'm not ashamed to say that sometimes the gene pool could definitely use some chlorine i think,since the sixties its all been going downhill....i completely blame the hippie generation,screw those people,they derailed the train big time. i'm turning thirty this month and i absolutely despise people who were leftists back in the sixties. if you're going to dislike someone at least do it because of educated reasons not just simply "they're different".

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I wouldn't have it any other way brother... you definitely keep me on my toes!!!! I just have the feeling that things a re going to get a bit rocky here in the future and I want to make sure I can count on some you fellas to see my heart when I need help not my skin color is all, besides... the NAACP don't stockpile ammo like we do so they cant do sh-t for me!!!!

+1

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    i don't really have a problem with people because of their skin color,its not even their race its the culture that permeates their race. the problem,mainly blacks and latinos,is that they have a criminal culture....especially since 1990 when gangster rap actually blew up and got popular it literally indoctrinated an entire generation. its also an entitlement culture,they want everything given and think they deserve it because white people have it all and they have nothing. this is what they're told from infancy. its a vicious cycle but if people are happy living in ignorance.....so be it. i will say that i'm prejudiced against this type of culture,of which many races are a part of.....even white kids try to emulate it and throw their lives away. i'm not ashamed to say that sometimes the gene pool could definitely use some chlorine i think,since the sixties its all been going downhill....i completely blame the hippie generation,screw those people,they derailed the train big time. i'm turning thirty this month and i absolutely despise people who were leftists back in the sixties. if you're going to dislike someone at least do it because of educated reasons not just simply "they're different".

See my post above....their "leaders" have fed them BS and made themselves rich on the backs of thier brothers feeding it to them...

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Fox news is reporting there is more to this video. Supposedly she goes on to say this incident occurred 24 years ago and that she has since learned not to use race a determining factor with people. If this is the case I think that's outstanding and see no reason for her to resign. I mean who of us older folks couldn't / wouldn't have been fired for something we have said or done 24 years ago? If that's not the case with her then, well..................

Craig
    ---UPDATE---
    Guys if you haven't read the follow up to this story please do so.... If you are able too please find and view the entire video!!! The First video was doctored and the actual video was about her overcoming racism and actually becoming friends with the white farmer and his family!!!! OBUMMER SH-T CANNED HER W/O EVEN DOING HIS RESEARCH SO THAT GOES TO SHOW HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT RACE EITHER, JUST HIS AGENDA. SHE IS BEING FLAMED FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    ---UPDATE---
    Guys if you haven't read the follow up to this story please do so.... If you are able too please find and view the entire video!!! The First video was doctored and the actual video was about her overcoming racism and actually becoming friends with the white farmer and his family!!!! OBUMMER SH-T CANNED HER W/O EVEN DOING HIS RESEARCH SO THAT GOES TO SHOW HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT RACE EITHER, JUST HIS AGENDA. SHE IS BEING FLAMED FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!!

Yep, the NAA(L)CP came out with a statement BLAMING FOX NEWS FOR THE HACK JOB, when THEY have been the ones saying that there is more to the story! She IS being flamed for no reason...and is spilling it all over the place and NOT ONE OF THE LIBERAL MEDIA OUTLETS WILL TELL THE WHOLE STORY NOW!

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Unlike many raging Libtard racists, I can say that if this woman was truly vilified unjustly she should be reinstated.

What is the bottom line here? The fact that this country is so polarized by Obammy, Holder, and with whites like Hairplugs Joe, Peelosi, and Dingy Reid making racist comments, we are quick to jump either way to condemn or support someone without knowing all the facts. It's almost like with every action, someone will say "Ahhh don't know all the facts but ....".

I say GET THE FACTS first. Yeah, right. Like they are going to listen to me.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    "I'm just an old rebel soldier, and thats just what I am", And for what is being done in America by those misfit b------s in Washington, I definitely do give a damn ! Clean house in the upcoming November elections, send 'em back to the outhouses they came from !

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    My only question is why when they brought her into the office did she not explain everything and release the whole tape to defend herself?

They called her while she was on the road and told / asked her to pull over and resign on the spot.

Craig

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    I was watching this morning and it seems that since her boss has seen the entire video, he is actually asking her to come back.

I know I'm eating a bit of crow from my response yesterday. Guess I should heed my own advice and look before stepping off in the dark. :banghead:

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I was watching this morning and it seems that since her boss has seen the entire video, he is actually asking her to come back.

I know I'm eating a bit of crow from my response yesterday. Guess I should heed my own advice and look before stepping off in the dark. :banghead:
    Don't feel bad bro, the media is purposley trying to spin us into these racially induced frenzies where we lash out at each other! Yesterday it was the white teaparty folks holding up go back to africa signs. Today is was an old black lady who hates white farmers...

Top Bottom