• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock 50cal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    conroe TX
    Well just so were clear hear fellows BRIGHTBART AIRED THE CLIP IN ORDER TO JACK UP THE NAACP AND THERE ATTACK ON THE TEA PARTY YOU KNOW TIT FOR TAT.This was her come to Jesus moment it wasnt about race but about class rich vs poor ie redistribution of wealth cloaked in racism. We gotta get this right guys cause no matter what you think reality dictates context matters.
    Hurley's Gold

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    I listened to a report on / by Miss Sherrod. She believes that Fox News wants to go back to the days when a black person wasn't considered a whole person, and when a black person couldn't look a white person in the eyes. I watch Fox News almost exclusively and find the rest of my news on the internet thru a variety of mainstream news sources and some not so main stream news outlets. This is the comment I find disturbing by her. I don't think we have seen the end of Miss Sherrod, she sued and won 13 million dollars from the USDA once.............

Craig

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    As long as the media can keep us and the rulers busy with BS like this case, we will all avoid fixing the real problems of this nation. Here are just a few:

The National Debt and spend happy rulers.

A war that keeps costing the lives of our precious men & women in the service. Carpet bomb the bastards and get done with it.

Jobs. WPA got us working in the depression. There is work to be done and people who need jobs. Do we need to draw the bastards a map?

Social Security. Our rulers took SS funds and put them in the General Fund. They pissed the money away and now the SS system is hurting. They stole our money and refuse to make the system viable again!

Attacks on our rights while the nation takes a dump.

Meanwhile we get wound up over a speech this woman gave. What the Hell is wrong with our rulers?

Flash

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    Actually it was $300,000
    If she won 13 million I doubt she would still be working as a low level USDA employee.

I am having a problem finding the link, but she has a foundation that sued and won the 13 million. She and her husband were awarded 150,000 a piece. Tom Vilsack even mentioned (that there was a lawsuit by Miss Sherrod) in his press conference. I don't know what the law suit was related to.

I think I could make 300K go alooooooooooooooong way. :)

Craig

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    As long as the media can keep us and the rulers busy with BS like this case, we will all avoid fixing the real problems of this nation. Here are just a few:

The National Debt and spend happy rulers.

A war that keeps costing the lives of our precious men & women in the service. Carpet bomb the bastards and get done with it.

Jobs. WPA got us working in the depression. There is work to be done and people who need jobs. Do we need to draw the bastards a map?

Social Security. Our rulers took SS funds and put them in the General Fund. They pissed the money away and now the SS system is hurting. They stole our money and refuse to make the system viable again!

Attacks on our rights while the nation takes a dump.

Meanwhile we get wound up over a speech this woman gave. What the Hell is wrong with our rulers?

Flash

+1

Let's keep our eye on the little red dot in the center guys....

Top Bottom