• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2021
    Victoria, TX
    Yep, Ruby Ridge and Waco is proof positive of what the Government will do to you if they want to get you.

No doubt, David Koresh was a psycho, but all those kids and women weren't.

Weaver was set up, plain and simple. Just a guy wanting to live in the Mountains. ATF agents asked him to cut the barrels off a shotgun, so to make a little money he did. Then the busted him. Entrapment if I ever saw it. Then they made him out to be a terrorist and killed his family. I hope the bastards see Vickie and Samuel every time they close their eyes at night and live a long life until they can rot in Hell...

But, I can't type how I really feel about on a public forum...

Alan

10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    I was in law enforcement for many years but Ruby Ridge and Waco make me sick to my stomach to realize what "we" do in the name of "law and order". Terrible people doing terrible things to American citizens for their own corrupt and immoral reasons.

RIP Randy Weaver

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And as the federal government tried to vilify RW even after they murdered his wife and baby, he was exonerated in court of any wrong-doing, except the failure to be in court for the original charges.Weaver moved to Idaho with his family to live off the grid and to be left alone.

And even after Ruby Ridge, some of the same federal agents ended at Waco, to repeat the same fiasco as RR.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    And as the federal government tried to vilify RW even after they murdered his wife and baby, he was exonerated in court of any wrong-doing, except the failure to be in court for the original charges.Weaver moved to Idaho with his family to live off the grid and to be left alone.

And even after Ruby Ridge, some of the same federal agents ended at Waco, to repeat the same fiasco as RR.

I wonder if Troy Industries still has Lon Horiuchi’s spotter, Dale Monroe, on staff…?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

Hell awaits them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Some claim the central state is a necessary evil.

They are half right.

It isn't necessary.
    The ATF actually wanted RW to be an informer and he didn't want any part of it, so my belief is the weapons violations were bogus in order for them to coerce RW into being an informant, and when that didn't work for them, they filed the bogus charges.

I fully believe that RW was set up from the get go because he wouldn't play their game.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    The ATF actually wanted RW to be an informer and he didn't want any part of it, so my belief is the weapons violations were bogus in order for them to coerce RW into being an informant, and when that didn't work for them, they filed the bogus charges.

I fully believe that RW was set up from the get go because he wouldn't play their game.

Absolutely no doubt.

ATF is the scum of scum. Take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the united States, spend a career doing all that can be done to shred it.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    IMG_0907.PNG

Top Bottom