• ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Football bats aren’t this fuckedup.

Investigation launched after 11-year-old who called 911 for help is shot by officer in Mississippi

the boy was shot after calling for help for his mother. During a confrontation with the father of one of her children, Nakala Murry handed her phone to the boy and told him to call police and his grandmother, the family's attorney said.

When police arrived, they were told the man was unarmed and had run out a back door and that three children were home, Moore said.

Police ordered everyone in the house to show themselves with their hands up, Moore said. When the 11-year-old came out of a bedroom with his hands up, he was met by gunfire, the attorney said
    Venture Surplus ad

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Football bats aren’t this fuckedup.

Investigation launched after 11-year-old who called 911 for help is shot by officer in Mississippi

This is what happens when the police are vilified, defunded cursed out etc. The good moral compass folks just walk away from it. then you are stuck hiring wannabe heroes with very little judgement skills and training. The situation is seriously effed up.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Kid didn't look very threatening and I am not sure why the LEO had is service weapon drawn when going into this residence. There may be more to this story so any follow ups with amplifying information would help. Kind of bothers me when I hear "one of my children's fathers"... unstable home life led to this happening and shooting an unarmed 11 year old is hard to fathom.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Domestic violence calls are some of the most dangerous calls for officers to take. More cops are harmed on these calls than nearly any other call. Cops are already on edge just arriving on scene.

Add in the politics...

Terrible this happened.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    That officer absolutely needs to be charged.
    Yes, family violence calls are where a lot of officers are injured. But once the officer was imformed that the perpetrator had left the scene and there was nobody else there but kids he should have de-escalated fast. Not to mention there seems little need to have drawn the gun in the first place.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    This is what happens when the police are vilified, defunded cursed out etc. The good moral compass folks just walk away from it. then you are stuck hiring wannabe heroes with very little judgement skills and training. The situation is seriously effed up.
    Especially when they go into every situation with the mind set that their personal safety comes first. That no matter what happens, the important thing is that THEY go home safe.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Especially when they go into every situation with the mind set that their personal safety comes first. That no matter what happens, the important thing is that THEY go home safe.

I THINK AFTER UVALDE LOTS OF PEOPLE LOST FAIH THAT LE WOULD DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN IT REALLY COUNTED AND WE FOUND OUT SADLY THAT THEY WON'T!

Top Bottom