• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Thanks guys. Just as FYI I wound up with Benelli M1014. Loaded with 00. PS -site welcomes users of ALL levels but not dickheads of ANY level…get a life…LOL
    1658689846229.jpeg

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Recommendations for quality, reasonable cost, reliable, ease of handling home defense shotgun and type of non-lethal load with potent stopping power. Prefer buttstock model. Thanks.
    Non-lethal means no stopping power. Pain compliance will not always work.

If you have a problem killing someone who is inside your home then why have a shotgun?

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Thanks guys. Just as FYI I wound up with Benelli M1014. Loaded with 00. PS -site welcomes users of ALL levels but not dickheads of ANY level…get a life…LOL
    1658711718093.png

No one was dick head to you
    Slap some salv on that butt hurt and grow the phuck up or GTFO.

People were legit helping a noob. The issues on reception of said help are yours alone.

Stay around. This is a good place with good people.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX

People were legit helping a noob. The issues on reception of said help are yours alone.

I interpreted it that *HE* was the proverbial "dick head" and the group as a collective didn't tolerate him.
    I can't see anywhere in this thread where he wasn't tolerated.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Too bad I did not read this post earlier. I would call shotgun ranges in Houston or San Antonio and see when is their next demo days will be. I attended one with my daughter three weeks ago and it was awesome and knew what my next shotgun will be. We went to the demo day in Greater Houston Gun Club in Pearland, TX.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    Recommendations for quality, reasonable cost, reliable, ease of handling home defense shotgun and type of non-lethal load with potent stopping power. Prefer buttstock model. Thanks.
    Get some pepper spray. No rounds are Non leathal they are “less lethal”. If you’re not will to stop the intruder with lethal force to protect you and yours don’t buy guns.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border

I don't agree because, as usual, a regular longtime TGT member was at it again; that particular person, it seems, once again has found it difficult impossible to be courteous:

Well if your priorities are fixing drywall versus saving your own life or possibly your loved ones, then your priorities suck!

Just about any moron can fix drywall!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Dang I missed this thread. Allow this dickhead to offer a helpful opinion: peanut butter…

Kidding. Ok, I view none lethal as a le only load. If cops get sent in for that limited amount of force that makes sense…if a person invades your home, attempts to rape a family member, or abduction attempt, none lethal isn’t required and yeah…don’t waste your time with none lethal. NL is definitely special application.

Just train to take care of business.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I don't agree because, as usual, a regular longtime TGT member was at it again; that particular person, it seems, once again has found it difficult impossible to be courteous:
    Well he isn't wrong, and op went from asking a beginner level question, to saying he got one of the highest end shotguns out there, in the span of what, a day or two?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Ya.. um...since were disagreeing....

@Axxe55 is a big boy who can defend himself if he sees fit but since you responded to me I suggest you reread the thread in context including all of his posts. Cherry picking one word or line from one post to make your point is less than genuine IMHO.

No one was a dickhead to that guy. I dont know where some of pansy arses grew up but telling someone their priorities suck isnt being rude. Its rather tame.

I'm sure if you try harder you can find some actual rudeness and discourtesy by all of us, this ain't it. This noob was using ignorance to make life and death decisions on little info and as asked people who know better and got good info in return. A little ribbing as the back and forth continued as all guys do.

Oh, I cant do drywall and wasnt offended
    Lol.

Christ all mighty.

IMHO OFCOURSE.

Top Bottom