• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Ya.. um...since were disagreeing....

@Axxe55 is a big boy who can defend himself if he sees fit but since you responded to me I suggest you reread the thread in context including all of his posts. Cherry picking one word or line from one post to make your point is less than genuine IMHO.

No one was a dickhead to that guy. I dont know where some of pansy arses grew up but telling someone their priorities suck isnt being rude. Its rather tame.

I'm sure if you try harder you can find some actual rudeness and discourtesy by all of us, this ain't it. This noob was using ignorance to make life and death decisions on little info and as asked people who know better and got good info in return. A little ribbing as the back and forth continued as all guys do.

Oh, I cant do drywall and wasnt offended
    Lol.

Christ all mighty.

IMHO OFCOURSE.
    I can fix drywall and wasn’t offended.
    ARJ Defense ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I don't agree because, as usual, a regular longtime TGT member was at it again; that particular person, it seems, once again has found it difficult impossible to be courteous:
    I don't agree because, as usual, a regular longtime TGT member was at it again; that particular person, it seems, once again has found it difficult impossible to be courteous:
    @Glenn B as usual, it went right over your head. Sometimes people need to hear the blunt truth, not sugar-coated advice or agreement of their ideas. You can offer the courteous advice that gets people killed, and I'll try and off them the blunt truth they need to stay alive.

@Glenn B have you ever wondered why people don't like you?

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Oh great, now I’ve got a case of the Joneses !
    D5BD6E5B-A37D-44D8-A7F5-6BEE27748B55.jpeg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Ya.. um...since were disagreeing....

@Axxe55 is a big boy who can defend himself if he sees fit but since you responded to me I suggest you reread the thread in context including all of his posts. Cherry picking one word or line from one post to make your point is less than genuine IMHO.

No one was a dickhead to that guy. I dont know where some of pansy arses grew up but telling someone their priorities suck isnt being rude. Its rather tame.

I'm sure if you try harder you can find some actual rudeness and discourtesy by all of us, this ain't it. This noob was using ignorance to make life and death decisions on little info and as asked people who know better and got good info in return. A little ribbing as the back and forth continued as all guys do.

Oh, I cant do drywall and wasnt offended
    Lol.

Christ all mighty.

IMHO OFCOURSE.
    Doing drywall is real easy. I even taught ex-wife #2 how to do drywall when we remodeled one of the house we bought and fixed it up.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I can fix drywall and wasn’t offended.
    The moron reference wasn't meant to be offensive, just trying to put priorities in place.

My first priority will be to protect and defend my loved ones, not worrying about repairing drywall. And if repairing drywall and doing some painting are the price I pay to do that, I'm more than willing to pay.

Caveshot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    Texas
    I have Rem 870s that are late 1980s to early 1990s vintage.

New Mossberg 500/Mav88 or used 870 magnum/police/wingmaster would be the easiest to find and lightest on the wallet.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Op bought a very good gun for defense. My personal choice for a gun that I use only for home defense is a Maverick 88 with #4 buck but I am cheap and have 5 other very high quality shotguns for field use. I have never done drywall and would hire someone else to do it. But that's me.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    The moron reference wasn't meant to be offensive, just trying to put priorities in place.

My first priority will be to protect and defend my loved ones, not worrying about repairing drywall. And if repairing drywall and doing some painting are the price I pay to do that, I'm more than willing to pay.
    I completely understood and was just being a ass. I don’t take shit personally anyway.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

Cleaning up the blood is the worst part

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom