Lynx Defense

Red Lobster Not Posting the Usual Boring Sign.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    IMG_0162.jpg

Ate at the Red Lobster yesterday (won't be making that mistake again except it was for a colleague that loves it there) and noticed that they didn't have the normal white with blue lettering signs and just thought their customized signs were nice and due a comment or two.
    Guns International

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I don't think that is intended to be a 30.06 sign. It reads the opposite. If you don't have a license and are in possession. Looks like a sign encouraging CHL or am I missing something?

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    It does not appear to be wanting to be compliant. It doesn't even have 30.06 on it. Feel good for the sheeple sign right there.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    yeah i cant see how thats compliant - i thought the purpose behind the different colored signs was to stand out from each other -

Poink88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Austin
    I don't think that is intended to be a 30.06 sign. It reads the opposite. If you don't have a license and are in possession. Looks like a sign encouraging CHL or am I missing something?

I agree. It is a warning for "unlicensed possession" so unless you are illegally carrying, they should be be fine by your book. ;)

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    It's the sign required for any establishment that sells alcoholic beverages to be consumed on premises...just a fancy version.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Actually, the sign is required by law for any place that sells alcohol for off premise consupmtion, and for those places that sell alcohol for on premise consumption that are not 51% locations.

It has nothing to do with 30.06 or the "sheeple".

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea

It's not a 30.06 sign or a 51% sign... Any restaurant that serves alcohol no matter in what quantity has one of these. Usually they're ugly...

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Meh, no big deal. See those all the time. I think those are supposed to be "commandment tablets" Or maybe not.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I hate to ask this question, but what is the fine & punishment of having an unlicensed weapon at a place that does not sell alcohol?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    That sign is on the front of every grocery and liquor store in Texas, at least all the ones I've been to.

It just tells people that there's extra large fines for carrying without a license, as opposed to the normal fines for carrying without a license.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    That sign is on the front of every grocery and liquor store in Texas, at least all the ones I've been to.

It just tells people that there's extra large fines for carrying without a license, as opposed to the normal fines for carrying without a license.

There's a fine for carrying in a grocery store that hasn't posted 30.06 or otherwise notified they do not want weapons carried?

Top Bottom