• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 556nutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    N. Houston
    Hell it seems like every show is a let down since the panic. You figure $10 to park & $10 to get in. $20 bucks down not including gas before i even get to the $80 brick of 22lr. I use to go to every show that was in houston,pasadena, &conroe but until it gets back to atleast being a good deal on stuff im hanging back.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    IM leaving about 10 in the morning to go. Not looking for anything though just something to do

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Well, the MUCH better half fell and hurt her hand. I'm gonna hang here and play fetch for her today.

LOL. Was going to the show with a friend, until he hurt his foot and had to cancel. I guess I'll clean some firearms today instead, and wait for the next Pasadena gun show.

TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston
    The show was excellent. Plenty of sellers so if you're in the market for older collectable firearms, this is the place to be.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    went this morning.
    was a dissapointment
    re-upped my nra membership and scored a cool newer style cap with camo and the logo.
    one ammo seller had winchester t-series in 45 came to $43 with tax.
    my bil got some in .40 short n weak.
    that seller didnt have it in 9mm.
    could still get glock mags for $25 and pmags for $12.
    but I think grb and especially woodlands are better shows now.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    It is slightly bigger than the last.
    There is a big line of people outside waiting to audition for Americas Got Talent.
    The selection for what I was looking for was slim to none. It seems as though everyone is cleaning out their safe and selling what they don't want, and no one else wants it either. The usual selection of popular handguns at what I thought were very resonable prices. I did not check out ammo prices, because they would be very conspicuous with a long line if there were any bargains.
    Plenty of black rifles, none that were even interesting enough to pick up and look at. They did have a AR with premium grade wood furniture that was pretty sweet. The big magazine vendor seemed very lonely, with not enough people interested in additional mags.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Saw a lot of empty tables. I think some dealers are still hung over from SHOT show week.

I was on a mission to find 1 kind of gun, so didn't really pay attention to what else was out there. But saw a bunch of the same old same old. Lots of ARs AKs from wutever brand, 1911s out the wazoo, not many HKs. Didn't look at ammo prices at all, probably outrageous still.

Only about three Class 3 dealers there, but one of them wasn't selling anything. He just had a bunch of stuff laid out and nothing was for sale.

I blame SHOT show. These Reliant Center ones are usually bigger than the High Caliber GRB shows.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Saw a lot of empty tables. I think some dealers are still hung over from SHOT show week.

I was on a mission to find 1 kind of gun, so didn't really pay attention to what else was out there. But saw a bunch of the same old same old. Lots of ARs AKs from wutever brand, 1911s out the wazoo, not many HKs. Didn't look at ammo prices at all, probably outrageous still.

Only about three Class 3 dealers there, but one of them wasn't selling anything. He just had a bunch of stuff laid out and nothing was for sale.

I blame SHOT show. These Reliant Center ones are usually bigger than the High Caliber GRB shows.

I saw you twice and headed your way and both times you vanished into the crowd lol

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I saw you twice and headed your way and both times you vanished into the crowd lol

I was on a mission... from God!

Lol I didn't see you at all, should have screamed and streaked up and down the aisles naked or something to get attention.

556nutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    N. Houston
    Well it sounds like a normal show nowadays. I have been reloading all day but it would have been nice to go. Hopefully the shows get good again.

556nutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    N. Houston
    I have a bunch of brass I need to get into that one day

Brass is a never ending cycle with me. Im in the middle of processing 6000 pieces of lake city 556 while at the same time makeing some 308 ammo for ASC when i go. I cant remember the last time my work bench was even clean.:/

BE113C1B-orig_zps3e706c5c.jpg

30265700-orig_zps452b6981.jpg

Top Bottom