• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Micro stamping? You have got to be kidding me. Thats about the same as removing the bayonet lug off the AR.

Imprint on the tip of the firing pin? So there's going to be a ban on sandpaper to remove it? Again, uber retarded.

Walmart will close a store at the drop of a fly turd to prevent a union. Remmy and Colt ain't stupid. They ain't some mom and pop store either.

Bloomberg is going to send more people into social depression. The loss of these jobs in those areas will crush the local economy. News stories of local workers hanging themselves cause they have lost the only way to support their family. Those left behind will be placed on food stamps.

The same vacuum that Detroit is. And the companies will be demonized for leaving the workers to fend for themselves. "Cruel profit mongers", theyll say. Even though their in the business to make money. Not take care of people. They don't owe anybody anything. Being told that their product has to be changed by an outside influence. A product the companies made through their own engineering and hard work.

The soviets did the same thing. But at least they did it out in the open and not back door like this government.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    We need to send them a letter welcoming them to Texas.

As much as I would love to see a Colt plant in Austin. Pissing off all the hippies....

I doubt they would move. Imagine if Texas and OK told Dell that he would have to do something funky to his computers. Mr Dell said hell no and if you make me do it, I'm moving out YO state.

The voters, plus the stockholders. All the small guys making money off Dells location...would eat the state government a new asshole.

Colt and Remmy are landmarks to those states. They make those states BIG money.The government would open a really big can of worms if they didnt back off. Obama is on the way out. He's pissed off too many people. He and his flunkies can sugar coat it all day long. He's done. Remmy and Colt know that. They will wait the fool out.

Bloomberg tried his happy horseshit on Virginia. Trying to hold Virginia responsible for the guns bought there and taken to NY. Virginia broke that off quick. Made it a felony for NY to snoop around in their state. He's not all that powerful. Just a big mouth.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I've been waiting for something like this to happen...I knew alot of these top firearms/ammo manufacturers were located in anti gun states...once good upstanding states..now unconstitutional hell holes.....

Hmm...what would be a great place for Remington and Colt.....Texas!

Yep I'm American by Birth...Southern by the Grace of God...and Texan because God really loves me....that's what I always say...

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The voters, plus the stockholders. All the small guys making money off Dells location...would eat the state government a new asshole.

Silly man. You make it sound like liberals care about their constituents rather than their agenda!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm sure our local political whores could find enough corporate welfare money to convince them to move here.

Sometimes giving money to a company really is investing in the future of your community. If it brings long-term employment to the area, a few million dollars will come right back over the course of the next few years because of increased tax revenues and the money coming into the community makes everybody better off.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Sometimes giving money to a company really is investing in the future of your community. If it brings long-term employment to the area, a few million dollars will come right back over the course of the next few years because of increased tax revenues and the money coming into the community makes everybody better off.

Yep, gotta spend money to make money. That's for sure.

FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    hmmm, if they force makers to micro engrave, I bet selling replacement firing pins would be a BIG business. Maybe micro engrave them to say: "Eat Chit Pinko!"

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Nah, they'll make replacing the firing pin illegal. It's the only way that makes sense.

Sad part is, the firing pin isn't one of the "hard parts" in some firearms. I wore the one in my AR out. I'm sure that I'll wear the one in my P226 out.

Whoever came up with the microstamping idea knows next to nothing about guns...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I can't imagine why anyone would want to try to run a business in NY or CT to begin with.

Nah, they'll make replacing the firing pin illegal. It's the only way that makes sense. ... Whoever came up with the microstamping idea knows next to nothing about guns...
    Or maybe they do

Top Bottom