• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Ammoman.com in NJ, UNAC in AZ, and Sportsman's Guide are three of my favorites.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Selway Armory (I've used them for the first time recently and was really happy with service)

My first shipment from Selway arrives this afternoon.

Decent price, decent shipping rates, but it seemed to take a couple days to leave their warehaouse.
    I say "seemed" because it might've been a lag between their website updating and Fedex updating.

If the package arrives as advertised, I will be happy.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Only reason why I dont buy ammo from Aim or Wideners is because of their shipping prices. $28 to ship one spam can, no thanks. I paid $45 for a crate of brase 7.62x39 at wideners. I try to find some one out of state and close.

I agree, they are high for spam cans or cases, many are. But if I'm getting under 500 on a good sale, the shipping sometimes works out to be alright.

My first shipment from Selway arrives this afternoon.

Decent price, decent shipping rates, but it seemed to take a couple days to leave their warehaouse.
    I say "seemed" because it might've been a lag between their website updating and Fedex updating.

If the package arrives as advertised, I will be happy.

Selway had mine out the next day, but also keep in mind Fed Ex is having some issues with delivery time this week. I was expecting a box of mags from J&G yesterday but it was delayed due to weather. It might also depend upon how many orders they get in on a particular day as well. I might have ordered on a light one.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Selway had mine out the next day

Good to know. Coming from Montana this time of the year ...

I went back and verified ... ordered 1/21, notification of shipment 1/24, estimated arrival 1/28
    2K rounds of 556 - $44 shipping

From where I live, I couldn't drive to a retailer and back for under $20. Then the wife would "need" to stop at Macy's, lunch, visit the grand daughter, by them dinner and get home WAy past my bed time. I don't have to break my back carrying heavy boxes is a bonus.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I'm going to give Selway a shot. Ordered some 9mm and 45 Auto yesterday. Prices on ammo were reasonable and shipping was $12.79 for 250 rounds.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Honestly, it would be faster to make a list of the disreputable online places. Most online ammo companies do a pretty good job, all things considered.

Lately, I have tried to either pay sales tax, or shipping, but not both. Having an Amazon prime account has absolutely spoiled me. I hate paying for shipping.

Top Bottom