• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    You mean Mit has to do something more than be a proponent of socialized medicine and believe in man-made global warming... that's already enough for me to leave him at the gate.
    Capitol Armory ad

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Would you bet your life on this?

In principle, yes. As that's not exactly a realistic bet, I have bet, so to speak, my own finances on it by making them as safe as possible from the coming economic disaster.

It's going to happen regardless of who is in the Oval office...

If...and that's a big if...we get a Reagan-like leader in the White House to take charge and work with Congress to get this country back on sound fiscal ground then a catastrophe can be avoided, ie., we would most definitely suffer a deep recession the latter part of this decade instead of another Great Depression. If Obama wins another term disaster is guaranteed, and the depth of that disaster only increases as he authorizes more "stimulus" spending and allows the printing of ever more money.

You mean Mit has to do something more than be a proponent of socialized medicine and believe in man-made global warming... that's already enough for me to leave him at the gate.

My saying about him is simple: Mit is a twit.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Ron Paul is the best candidate in the worst political climate.

Perry, is not well known in the rest of the Country, and could be an insurgent candidate to pave the way for restoration of the 10th Amendment, and hence greater individual freedom.

Say what you will, but there is no better candidate for State's Rights than Perry.

May you all be well.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    i havent read a single post in this thread, but i'm of the opinion that Perry would be a strong candidate - he's got the charisma that so many of the other candidates lack...he's got enough baggage to weigh him down but he's always on the offense and spends little time on the defense

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    A blind man with a cane can see why the respective counties voted Democrat. I worry about Texas's future due to those demographics.

He played the minority card and got the votes... Easiest thing to do now is giving a "good game" swift kick in the ass and vote for the next guy... I really wished Huck was running...

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    Remember when Reagan beat Bush the first... The Rs became "split" as Reaganites and Bushies... After a few years... remember the big tent... the old Bush side of the party wanted to pull in and "just be friends" with all that wanted to come as long as they went along...

The tension still exists... the Bush side; Mit and Rick... maybe Santorum and Pawlenty... If you liked Bush the first and the second, you'll love Perry.

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    Ron Paul is the best candidate in the worst political climate.

Needed now more than ever.

Perry, is not well known in the rest of the Country, and could be an insurgent candidate to pave the way for restoration of the 10th Amendment, and hence greater individual freedom.

Actually, it is the Ninth Amendment noted for the proclamation of individual rights not covered by the others. The Tenth Amendment is a proclamation of the strength of the States, mostly destroyed at Appomattox.

Say what you will, but there is no better candidate for State's Rights than Perry.

Ron Paul is.

Top Bottom