• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Sportsmanguide had the RDB at the lowest price Ive seen so I bit.
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• IMG_20180909_213110.jpg
      IMG_20180909_213110.jpg
      187.7 KB · Views: 300

stickbowcoop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Springtown TX
    So many nice rifles in this thread I am embarrassed to post mine. But since it's all I have right now now other than my trusty old Mark ii .22 here it is. Anderson AR15. I started to set it up for hunting. But even though I know a lot of people use .223 for deer, I am not sure I want to now. I will post a before and after picture. I am going to try to pick up a bolt rifle, hopefully this year. I was going to try to trade this, but hate to get rid of it.

Before: multi colored because I buy stuff when I find deals and don't care about color lol.
    JlwvzS8.jpg

After: fixed stock, 10 rnd mag for weight, 1.5-4.5 x 32 scope.
    3IiMR2C.jpg

Reactions: MTA

stickbowcoop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Springtown TX
    So the question is, whatcha got in it?

I don't know exactly haha. I bought it as a complete rifle when I first moved to Texas last year on Texas Gun Trader. But I then added the MFT because I didn't like the standard adjustable stock, the BCM Gunfighters grips and sling were Christmas gifts, and the iron sights I had in my gun box. I paid $20 for them. I bought the MFT on Optics Planet last year on sale for $35. This year I changed it to how it currently sits. I bought the Magpul MOE for $20 on eBay, the mag for $14 at Academy, and I only have $60 into the scope and mounts. With all my changes I probably have $550 including the original purchase price of the rifle. I still have the MFT, BCM VFG, and iron sights in case I want to change it back.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Recent rabbit hunting trip finally made me realize I needed to put a .223 back in the stable so I picked up an 18” Ballistic Advantage barrel chambered in .223 Wilde and put it on a 300BO barrel I don’t use anymore.

Need to get a scope on it. EoTech and crap magnifier were just for function check.

9f4ae7cf45bfa8b2df5870c957062e14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom