Riflemen article "Why We've Had An Ammo Shortage"

JColumbus

Well-Known
Jun 28, 2012
Rifleman article "Why We've Had An Ammo Shortage"

Just got my monthly Rifleman from NRA and really enjoyed this article. Thought some of you may, as well. Sorry about the NOT so good quality. I did the best I could with the time I had. If it's illegible, please let me know and I'll fix whichever scan, tomorrow. Enjoy!

UPDATED
______________________________________________________________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8x2emg.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2j5lw82.jpg

2s8jl00.jpg

106k014.jpg
2lu4845.jpg

54dit1.jpg
24qkcw4.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom