• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Do you have a fricken drivers license? Have you passed a drivers test? Do you pee in your pants becuse you can't find written directions on how to drop your drawers?
    Google or Bing are your friends!
    And you cannot enter an intersection when the right turn light is steady red under any circumstances,
    So to clarify, you’re saying that one cannot turn right (which would require entering the intersection) when the light is red?
    Texas SOT

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Do you have a fricken drivers license? Have you passed a drivers test? Do you pee in your pants becuse you can't find written directions on how to drop your drawers?
    And you cannot enter an intersection when the right turn light is steady red under any circumstances,
    Seriously?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Do you have repressed anger issues? Did you forget to take your Prozac today?

It's discussion. Lighten up Francis.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I thought Austin PD didn’t have the manpower to enforce this shit?

We dont, not to mention its not in the TC

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    b23ff7981badd622ede9d70e7dbfb718.jpg

Last edited:

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond

How much coke did you do off of the top of a urinal today?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Please copy and paste the Texas TC that says such things.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    If that red arrow at that intersection does not mean "no right on red", what purpose does it serve? To keep you from turning right on green?

Last edited:

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Maybe your answer to those questions are no, no and yes. You can prove me wrong by posting the Texas traffic code.
    Um, I posted a link to a story with info from officials.

I was wrong earlier. In texas it's only no turn on red if there is a sign.
    That story is from 2014. Wasn't sure if something had changed since then.
    If that red arrow at that intersection does not mean "no right on red", what purpose does it serve? To keep you from turning right on green?
    I think it's suppose to drive you to snort coke off a urinal

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Many Stop signs should actually be Yield signs, change my mind...

Heck, I think that about some stop lights around here.

Of course there's one multi-lane 4 way stop here that really needs to be a light. It's a busy intersection but seems to be constantly populated with people that have no fekking clue how a 4-way stop sign actually works. The number of 2 and 3 for one specials I see there is just astounding.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

To show you that people who aren’t from around here are spending your tax dollars to show you that they’re not from around here.

Amazingly enough, there’s probably a consultant involved in all this horseshît that getting paid way more than he should be.

JackOfAllTrades

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    Corpus Christi
    From my reading of the MUTCD (Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices) a steady red arrow always prohibits the right turn. A steady red ball or a blinking red arrow would allow for a right turn after a stop unless otherwise posted.

See section 4D.22 paragraph 3, item D

"When the separate right-turn signal face is providing a message to stop and remain stopped, a
    steady right-turn RED ARROW signal indication shall be displayed if it is intended that right
    turns on red not be permitted (except when a traffic control device is in place permitting a turn on
    a steady RED ARROW signal indication) or a steady CIRCULAR RED signal indication shall be
    displayed if it is intended that right turns on red be permitted."

Similar verbiage also appears in 4D.23 paragraph 3, item D.

The Texas Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (TMUTCD) sections 4D.21, 4D.22, and 4D.23 are identical to the MUTCD.

Top Bottom