• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    I think I wore out a few cassettes of REO Speedwagon's High Infedelity! But this song was a favorite. High school senior year, and I had started dating a cute girl named Cricket, that went to a different school in another part of the county. She loved REO Speedwagon, and she would crank it up on my stereo! We dated for about a year and half, and regretfully, I broke her heart. She didn't deserve that.

what year did you graduate?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    In my youth REO played every concert I went to, to the point I hate them ! Lynyrd Skynyrd was getting to be as bads then the crash happened.

Back then, concerts were a big part of selling albums. MTV didn't start until 1981 or 1982. No YouTube yet, or internet. Concerts, the radio and albums was how we got the exposure to the music.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Back then, concerts were a big part of selling albums. MTV didn't start until 1981 or 1982. No YouTube yet, or internet. Concerts, the radio and albums was how we got the exposure to the music.
    I seen a lot of bands to the point then when I got to Texas the venue sucked & the price went up.The Auditorium theater in Chimpcongo being the best acoustically! Plus the box seats offered up great views!
    chicago auditorium

Top Bottom