• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    All metropolitan counties in every state can be expected to vote commie as this ilk gangs up like sardines in a can.

They actually believe they're safer from bg's by living crowded cheek by jowl, except they forget their anti-gun status - ready to be a victim status is all they have going for themselves.

If say 8 commies crowd together they're dumb enough to believe they don't need a gun as they'll protect each, you know, by hiding in a closet or under a desk...dumb, dumb asses.

Except in Oklahoma. Pure red.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    I don't blame the transplant idiots that can't see beyond CNN proparganda etc, I blame Republicans for not standing tall & letting their voice be heard.
    We easily get cowed nowadays with the PC & me 2 movement shyttt...
    Up to date I haven't heard any Republican in office call Christine Ford a straight out liar, instead all we heard was something must have happened to her in the past BS. The left knows they can bully Republicans with racial, women & pc issues ...and unfortunately we ain't got the nuts to call them out on it.

I don't watch the news these days, so I can't argue with this - I get all of my info from the news apps on the phone and youtube (lol). I totally agree that Trump hasn't received a hell of a lot of support from the mainstream Republicans from what I can see though.

I'm also seeing that there may very well be some very big things coming soon in regards to cleaning house. I'm hoping it happens. I see reports and suppositions all the time about things that are going to happen and then... nada, so I'm dubious at best.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    It will be a while because some Hispanics vote Republican especially older Hispanics. Some of the other races have Republican voters also.

Top Bottom