• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I will also add that I cannot believe how fast the time flew by. I still can't believe we were there for 4 1/2 hrs.
    That's the way it is here in DFW; before you know it we have been at the range 3 or 4 hours. Then we go eat and there goes another 2 hours. Makes for one FUN day!!!!
    Guys its so cool when you take up the whole shooting bay area with your friends!!!! Folks go by asking who are those people, man they are having a blast!!!!
    Every city needs to get organized into a TGT shooter group and do monthly shoots. Way to much fun not to put the effort into it.
    After the first couple of months everyone is on board and all you have to do is watch for new forum members in your area and invite them to the group.
    Glad you guys had fun and keep at it. Before long you'll have 10 or so folks out every month.
    Capitol Armory ad

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    So when are you bringing the touring show to Lubbock?

May have to meet in Dallas, how long does it take to get there? Will see if Houston can put together a road trip in September. I can only fit 5 in the truck, do miss the wife's old Suburban, and no lap sitting ... this is Houston, not Austin.

Mo also suggested a San Antonio meet up which would also be very nice.

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    hmmm hahahaha

Gun Emporium in Conroe. Nice outdoor range, would definitely recommend it.

GM. Chief-
    "We'll have to get you out there with us too db.

Heck, we need to get a big TGT group outing for it. Anyone else game, maybe we'll set something up for end of Sept.-beginning of Oct."

This obviously is some type of underground militia movement, motivated by the current administration.... sigh. ;);)

Top Bottom