• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Or you have no evidence so you simply take the Young Turks approach.

You can't expect unsubstantiated claims to be taken seriously. You can't claim anyone refuses to be educated when you refuse to offer support for your claims.

Or you could spend 30 seconds and educate yourself.

But then you would just remain in denial.

Not worth my time.

You can stick your head in the sand, but that will not change reality.
    Military Camp

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Or you could spend 30 seconds and educate yourself.

But then you would just remain in denial.

Not worth my time.

You can stick your head in the sand, but that will not change reality.

Ad hominem. It does nothing to convince me or anyone else. Poor form.

I'm easily swayed by proof or strong evidence. Claiming I'm unwilling to accept evidence that hasn't been provided only proves your unwilling to support your claim. It doesn't discredit me or strengthen your position.

You've spent a lot of time arguing why you shouldn't need to support your claim. Yet you also claim that it would only take 30 seconds to support it. It doesn't seem logical to withhold information that could be gotten so easily and prove me wrong while also showing many other forum members and visitors what has been going on with irrefutable evidence.

So why waste more time arguing why no evidence should be provided than it would have taken to provide evidence? Why not provide the evidence so that it may be reviewed, it also assures that only quality sources are provided whereas what I find may be sub par and easily debunked thereby leading me to believe that all claims follow the same pattern.

You have a chance to make a difference.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Ad hominem. It does nothing to convince me or anyone else. Poor form.

I'm easily swayed by proof or strong evidence. Claiming I'm unwilling to accept evidence that hasn't been provided only proves your unwilling to support your claim. It doesn't discredit me or strengthen your position.

You've spent a lot of time arguing why you shouldn't need to support your claim. Yet you also claim that it would only take 30 seconds to support it. It doesn't seem logical to withhold information that could be gotten so easily and prove me wrong while also showing many other forum members and visitors what has been going on with irrefutable evidence.

So why waste more time arguing why no evidence should be provided than it would have taken to provide evidence? Why not provide the evidence so that it may be reviewed, it also assures that only quality sources are provided whereas what I find may be sub par and easily debunked thereby leading me to believe that all claims follow the same pattern.

You have a chance to make a difference.

I refuse to spoon feed you, given your track record. It would be a waste of time. If you aren't willing to do a bit of research, you will not be willing to accept what facts someone presents you. You have a chance to educate yourself. But you have no interest in the truth.

I am done with this conversation.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If we're still talking about craigslist ads, there are these guys, Crowds on Demand:

http://www.charlottestories.com/cro...-craigslist-ad-offering-25hr-paid-protesters/

Not much is known about them. They claim to be unaffiliated with any particular group or party, but they have posted ads in other places too and claim to be nation wide.

https://crowdsondemand.com/

The company does appear to be 100% legit and in all articles I've found they also admit without reservation that they will provide bodies for political campaigns and protests. More digging seems to remove doubt that they h e been involved in boosting the body count in at least some SJW style protests as well as some conservative protests on the past. They appear to be pretty non partisan as long as the check clears.

The validity of the craigslist add is a little tougher to verify. If assuming the ad is legitimate the question becomes "what was the role of any paid actors".

My gut tells me that the role would likely be pretty mild. Some people holding signs and hanging out. I don't believe people would risk their health for a $15-25/hr temp job. Whether they were paid to be snow flakes or alt right I doubt they played much role in the terrible outcome.

Thanks for the links

Top Bottom