Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    San Antonio
    Okay, I'm going to call it.

King's Court Frankfurter Express
    111 Kings Court
    Friday, January 25, 12 noon

I'll do a dry run this coming week, make sure they don't prohibit carry, etc. Hell, I'll post up when I'm doing the dry run so you can join me if you want!

Carry won't be an issue. You order inside and can sit on the outdoor patio. It's good too!
    ARJ Defense ad

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    I drive a company vehicle at night, and I've never been there before, so on the way to check up on some employees, I'll drop by there and see what the parking looks like - I drive by it and have never seen it before.

Sadly, no permit to carry here, so mine will be a car dweller. :[

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I generally work 9-11 hours a day, with no lunch break. Maybe y'all would consider a weekend lunch just every now and then?

I think the best answer to that would be to get another SA group range day planning process started and we could meet for breakfast/lunch before hand or afterwards like a few did at the last two. I always work Saturday and Sundays but if I had enough heads up I'd have no problem requesting that day off.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Before we take this thread too far off track based on what I said is there anyone wanting to volunteer to coordinate the next range day? I did the last one and can do this one if'n y'all want me to but anyone else wanna take the rains feel free.

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Before we take this thread too far off track based on what I said is there anyone wanting to volunteer to coordinate the next range day? I did the last one and can do this one if'n y'all want me to but anyone else wanna take the rains feel free.

I think you're doing a great job. Let's not mess up a good thing!

Skip: We don't have to do Friday every time. Throw out a specific weekend date if you want to. I'd probably be down for that.

jcrntx: Probably the 16th around 11:30. Project325, you down?

Last edited:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Okay, I'm going to call it.

King's Court Frankfurter Express
    111 Kings Court
    Friday, January 25, 12 noon

I'll do a dry run this coming week, make sure they don't prohibit carry, etc. Hell, I'll post up when I'm doing the dry run so you can join me if you want!

I'd like to finally go to one of these and I should be able to be out and about at that date and and time.

TexasHawkeye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    I just moved to SA from Cali and am new to both this site and guns but would love to meet up with y'all. I'm very interested in learning more about guns, hunting, and the such. I just recently bought a Kahr CW9 and plan to shoot this week. I came from AD Air Force and am now in the Guard. If y'all don't mind I'd be up for the lunch and range day.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I just moved to SA from Cali and am new to both this site and guns but would love to meet up with y'all. I'm very interested in learning more about guns, hunting, and the such. I just recently bought a Kahr CW9 and plan to shoot this week. I came from AD Air Force and am now in the Guard. If y'all don't mind I'd be up for the lunch and range day.

Howdy. I'll pm you my number. Thanks for your service.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

I was stationed at Camp Pendleton or awhile so I can understand what a culture shock Texas can be, welcome aboard and ditto thank you for your service hope to see at either the lunch meetup, a range day, or both.

Top Bottom