• Status
    Not open for further replies.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I'd say this is the best possible outcome in a bad case scenario.

Officer Saves Dad.

Dad Lives.

Dad can blame someone else and not himself and won't be wondering the rest of his life "What if I rushed into there and saved my child" instead of doing the logical thing and standing by while his child burned to death.
    Target Sports

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX

Officer Saves Dad.

Dad Lives.

Dad can blame someone else and not himself and won't be wondering the rest of his life "What if I rushed into there and saved my child" instead of doing the logical thing and standing by while his child burned to death.

Finally somebody agreed with my first post in this thread.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Injuries have been reduced to people arrest or when the taser was used as force rather than hands on force. Those are facts. No one has had the taser used against them for arguing.

if an officer tells you you are under arrest and you refuse to comply with the arrest, is it better to use the taser or go hands on? Which is less likely to cause injuries? Is it better for an officer to go hands on in any situation or go taser. Hands on and the officer and suspect can be severely injured.

It can take a LOT of force to take a person who is passively resisting and get then cuffed. The FACTS are tasers have reduced injuries to civilians as well as officers.

Refuse to get out of a car...force or taser? I'll take the taser, thank you.

I know, the taser looks mean, almost like torture. It is not.

agreed,

not torture - pain compliance.

they arent torturing you, jsust causing pain until you agree to do what they say.
    totally diffrent.

TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston

Officer Saves Dad.

Dad Lives.

Oh, I think he will be wondering "what if the cops didn't stop me" for the rest of his life.

Pinlifter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    DFW
    You really think you got the balls to try, or the skill to actually kill a cop?

Posturing and bravado.....:rolleyes:

Cops are human. They bleed and die just like everyone else.

I'm not afraid of death. I am not afraid of a single person on this earth. I am simply telling you how it would go down. You don't know me... So let's jot pretend that you're some kind of superhero because you're a rejected cop.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Cops are human. They bleed and die just like everyone else.

I'm not afraid of death. I am not afraid of a single person on this earth. I am simply telling you how it would go down. You don't know me... So let's jot pretend that you're some kind of superhero because you're a rejected cop.

LOL I dunno man, according to TXI, cops are the best at everything, and cant be over powered, out gunned, NOR killed because of their skill... I think you should just go home and accept he is right... /sarcasm

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom