Join TexasGunTalk

SA officer fired - under investigation for beating girlfriend

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by deemus, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Moonpie

Moonpie TGT Addict Lifetime Member

Obviously you've never met Spike.
    It was a she-beast that used to terrorize Texas City.
    Drove around in a flat bed truck with a pit bull chained on the back and a vibrator hanging on the gun rack.
    First cousin to a samsquatch I swear.
    She caught me fishing out on the Texas City Dike one day. She claimed I was fishing at her spot.
    Whooped me good and took my fish.
    Broke my Scooby-Doo fishing rod too. The bitch.

2. Charlie

Charlie Semi-Literate TGT Supporter

Mar 19, 2008
    Kerr County
    She must have been a sister of my first wife!

3. BRD@66

BRD@66 TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    fify

4. TAZ

TAZ Well-Known

Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    So. The paper doesn’t want to identify the woman, it they post pictures of her. Hmmmmmm.

The cop is a POS that needs to be accidentally put in general population till he is used up and shanked.

roadrunner and jetcycles like this.
  5. sharkey

sharkey Active Member

Feb 25, 2013
    You know what you say to. Woman with two black eyes? Nuttin', if she didn't listen the first 2 times.......

No one deserves to get beat but most times it is a 2 way street of abuse and dysfunction. There were vindictive spouses that knew a DV charge would end a career. We went out to a jailer's house once and one of our guy's house where the wife had purposely knocked his HD over.

Came within a hair of arresting a Fire Captain on a suicide call involving a dispatcher. Fun times....

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

studenygreg likes this.
  6. Moonpie

Moonpie TGT Addict Lifetime Member

So wimminz can be cray cray?

NO. WAY.

studenygreg likes this.
  7. deemus

deemus TGT Addict

Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

I can't imagine one doing something to deserve that beating.

8. jetcycles

jetcycles Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    General population in the county jail will teach him to do that again...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

roadrunner likes this.
  9. majormadmax

majormadmax TGT Addict

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    OK, not condoning what he is accused of doing; but what ever happened to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty? Unless I am missing something, he is still only accused of these acts. How can the SAPD fire someone just for being accused? Where is SAPOA? Sorry, until he is convicted, he still has rights...

Now, once he has been convicted, all of the above is moot. But at this time, even in an 'at will' state, he will likely have legal recourse for his dismissal. I guess the San Antonio government doesn't care about another lawsuit that will require them to hand over taxpayers' money for their mistakes...

10. sharkey

sharkey Active Member

Feb 25, 2013
    It really comes down to the amount of cray cray BUT you forgot to mention the crazy men. Look, anyone that stays with a woman that is constantly calling you an a..hole and thrashing your chit has some issues as well. Most of the time, they seek each other out.