• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Yeah, sometimes it's tough to separate the work from the person. Some awful people have created great things. Roddenbury deserves full credit for kicking off Star Trek and establishing the basic world in which it functioned.

After that? IMO, All things Star Trek would have been better if he'd voluntarily walked away from it soon after birthing it but, hey, he had a profitable (for several definitions of the word) franchise on his hands so he rode it way too hard for way too long.

Agreed with everything. And let's not forget that grade A bitch Lucille Ball deserves mega credit for not letting Star Trek die as a pilot episode.
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Sorry I dissapointed you. I got into a bad motorcycle accident a few months ago and am still getting back into the swing of things. I'm working hard every day to regain my former boistrous iconoclasm and lack of tasteful dialogue.
    Maybe your accident was a sign of pissing off Karma and she decided to take you down a few notches.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The only thing I know about Star Trek - outside the original series and the first few movies - is that Leonard Nimoy was also a photographer with excellent skills. "The Full Body Project" which included his take on classic paintings is different, for example.

Don't forget his legacy of 60's folk-pop.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Hey wasn’t that guy who played Spock doing Uhura on the side?

Seems I read something years back about the interracial kiss scene it was Spock that was originally supposed to lay it on her.

But Shatner threw a fit about it & he got to do it instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom