• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Chicago mindset, "he never let anyone know he was a police officer until after he shot" is being repeated as if that matters. Is an ordinary citizen supposed to take a beating that an officer should not? WTF, any person cop or not getting beat down like that has a right to defend themselves. Media just pushing it to make the father out like his actions were acceptable. Tragic, and tragedy ensuing due to the mentality of the press and community.

Different sources................

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/08/cop-shoots-man-after-running-down-daughter/

Off-duty cop kills angry dad after hurting the man

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    Especially when you have two adult men pummeling the bajeezus out of you.

Yeah. I mean, I don't know about the officer in question here, but if I was just involved in a motorcycle crash where I hit a little girl and was injured my self and had two men getting silly on my bleeding self there will probably be gunshots and it won't be in the air or in the leg.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    When they find out that the officer was white and the dad was black I can see Malcom X jumping in the mix. The media sucks. Sad is the right topic.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Replace the word "Cop" anywhere it appears in the story, with "biker".

How would it change? How many times would "involuntary manslaughter" be listed? What feelings would "biker" provoke instead of "cop"?

How would the father be viewed if he had attacked a dirty "biker" for not minding his speed? Not paying attention to his surroundings? Possibly killing his child? And that the "biker" shot the unarmed man to death?

yeah....it's sad indeed

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I wonder if this might affect Zimmerman's case?
    Same basic situation, shooting somebody off of one's self while being pummeled to near unconsciousness......

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I wonder if this might affect Zimmerman's case?
    Same basic situation, shooting somebody off of one's self while being pummeled to near unconsciousness......

Naaa...the news has the pres race going on, plus the london crap, the whole CO deal...... Thats all they need on their plate right now to gain ratings. There's been storys of 12yo kids robbing people with guns. The shooting over in Aggie land.....it gos on

They only go on their tie raid when they need a story to exploit for their own benefit and agenda.

Just as they did with the Menendez bros....Ramsay killing....isolated crimes they made the big deal of the day

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    It's the father's fault for not keeping a closer watch on his kiddo. Also, what kind of father, rather than tending to his injured child, would start whipping up on another person? There's time enough for revenge at a later date if that's what he wants.

Off duty cop or not, if the injury was due to negligence or on purpose, there's nothing that will keep me from extracting revenge, but problems on the scene need to be addressed first.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    "it wasn't that long ago that people were "cheering" the "hero dad" in Texas who beat off his daughter's alleged child molester"

giggle...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    This is what you call a bad day.

Here is another article about it, seemed to be a bit more detailed.

Off-Duty Cop Hits 4-Year-Old Girl With Motorcycle Then Fatally Shoots and Kills Angry Dad Christopher Middleton | Video | TheBlaze.com

Holy cow the comments!

I guess a couple things that make me curious. One, is why is the kid in the street while dad is in a restuarant? I have kids, and you know you have to bird dog them when you are close to a street. You never know when they will run into it. This guy has two kids.

The other thing is, if my kid is injured, the first thing I do is to care for the kid unless they are dead. Not attack somebody, unless they are in attack mode. Poor kid is laying there hurt, and he is not trying to get her care for her injuries.

Just unfortunate from every angle. Now that baby girl will grow up without a father. That is the real tragedy here IMO. Kids need their dad.

Top Bottom