• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Honestly, at approximately 10:00am Wookie posts that the ammo is for sale separately, I post about a half hour later that I'll take it; then twelve hours later he posts both have been sold! Seriously?

Until such time as we start seeing some ramifications for such bullshit, the classified section of this forum is going to remain a joke!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Dang m2, this shit always happens to you. These folks should be banned, unless they have a valid excuse.

Naw, I've had a lot of great transactions with folks from this forum (yourself included); but occasionally we get these low-lifes whose word isn't worth a bucket of spit!

I just wish the moderators would take some action against folks who are putting things up for sale on this forum then pulling jackass stunts like this. I agree, a ban is in order if not outright dismissal from the board. If a person can't maintain the most basic of respect for others on here like this, then they shouldn't enjoy the privileges of being on this great forum!

Cheers! M2

wookie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    San Antonio
    I had this add up on here and the texashunting forum. The guy on the texashunting forum beat you to it. Sorry it took 12 hours to respond, but I don't live on the forum.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Gee, I see no mention of cross-posting and sorry, but that's still bullshit. If you're gonna advertise on here, you should check your ads on a more frequent basis (as well as your PMs!).

And why didn't you respond to my PM?!?

Last edited:

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    When I post something for sale it's on 3-4 forums. And it's always been first ill take it. Don't see what the big deal is. You win some you loose some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navajo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    bulverde
    Happened to me on this forum a couple of years ago. FAL up for sale. Sent an "I'll take it". Weeks later response was "I didn't know you wanted it".
    Oh well.

wookie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    San Antonio
    You are crying because it took 12 hours to respond? Really? What would be acceptable? Some of us have jobs where we cannot sit on the internet all day. And at night some of use have families and other matters to attend to.

Pyrogenic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Hold on. Let me get this straight. The day before this post you did not own the gun. The day after this post said that someone had already purchased you still did not own the gun. And you didn't spend any money or put up any down payment for the gun. So the net result is there's no change to your status Of owning the gun. Did I miss anything?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    You are crying because it took 12 hours to respond? Really? What would be acceptable? Some of us have jobs where we cannot sit on the internet all day. And at night some of use have families and other matters to attend to.

Yeah, I expect a person to live up to their word. You failed, and you shouldn't be allowed to sell on this forum if you're not willing to accept the responsibilities with doing that.

Pyrogenic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    I'm sorry, I just have to ask... What kind of buy-sell contract exists here? Where in the world is the seller responsible to a buyer if there is no earnest money involved? Are you saying that posting something which at the time is for sale means there is a contract to not sell the thing to anyone else in the world but the few readers of one post on one website???

Pyrogenic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    I mean really... Posting "an item is for sale" is not 1/2 of a contract... A handshake is, but not a simple advertisement... Come on madmax...

wookie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    San Antonio
    Yeah, I expect a person to live up to their word. You failed, and you shouldn't be allowed to sell on this forum if you're not willing to accept the responsibilities with doing that.

BS. Someone claimed the ammo and rifle before you. End of story. That is the way it works. I never broke my word. I cannot believe this.

Also, this was for sale for more than a week. You waited while I dropped the price 3 times. Someone sniped it when it got cheap. That is the way it works.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom