• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    It may be Sunday morning for me and my son as well. My flight back from Alaska doesn't arrive until the afternoon now, so I don't know if it's worth rushing home to drop my gear and screaming across town to get to the show which ends at 6pm. Might be easier just to recover from the trip and go in the morning...

Don't forget to print yourself the $1 Off Coupon!

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just got this email...

The San Antonio Gun Show Returns THIS Weekend - July 23 & 24!

San Antonio’s Biggest Gun Show with 800 Tables of Guns / Ammo / Knives and other Shooting Supplies.

The show is THIS Saturday and Sunday, July 23 & 24 at the Exposition Hall at the Freeman on the grounds of the Freeman Coliseum.

Meet Daryl Parker from the History Channel’s # 1 series, Top Shot Reloaded !

Daryl Parker, competitor on History Channel’s # 1 series, Top Shot Reloaded will be at the San Antonio Gun Show on Saturday 12 – 3pm and Sunday 12 – 2pm.

Stop by his table and visit with Daryl. You can also purchase an autographed copy of his debut novel, Sacrifice of the Season.

Address is 3201 E Houston Street , San Antonio , 78219.

Phone 817-732-1194.

Show hours are Saturday, 9 to 6 and Sunday, 10 to 5.

Admission is $8 (cash only), children under 12 are FREE.

Click on the " San Antonio Gun Show", link for a $1 discount coupon.

http://www.sanantoniogunshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/coupon_SanAntonio.pdf

Coming both days? We offer a weekend pass for only $12, a savings of $4.

Need more information? - check the San Antonio Gun Show section on our website,

Welcome to the San Antonio Gun Show

You can also sign up for the San Antonio e-mail list.

Follow us on Facebook – facebook.com/sagunshow and twitter @ sagunshow

Most likely we're going Sunday morning. I spoke with San Antone RR and based on his recommendations, that appears to be our best opportunity. If anyone else is going that morning (he said he most likely would), and is up for breakfast, than I'm taking suggestions on where...

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    TRN

We'll have to meet up. I won't be back in town until Saturday afternoon, but you've got my email address. Tell me where and when to meet for breakfast!

Cheers! M2

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    To be completely honest, I was gonna go just to meet up with everyone. I'm still playing catch-up with my expenses, and can't really spring for any new gear right now. I work in Austin overnight, and get off at 7 - so Sunday morning with a 10AM opening would probably work out better for me than the Saturday one an hour earlier.
    Let me know when and if you guys are doing breakfast on Sunday, if you don't mind my trying to join you.

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    You still got a lower you are looking to get rid of?

Also the Port Mansfield fishing tournament is this weekend I think.... Just FYI.

Pain is inevitable - Suffering is optional

nope and not to worried about those guys i fished with 90% of the people down there so ill just mess with them on the radio

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Well, there's a Mexican restaurant on WW White, just south of IH-10, across and down a bit from Bill Miller's, right next door to the Super 8 motel. Used to be called Sandrita's - changed the name, but the food is still decent, and the prices pretty good, as well. Say, meet at 9 am?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Wow, that's right, doors don't open until 10am on Sunday (I rarely go to shows on Sundays!). So breakfast around 9am at the join TRN was talking about?

Top Bottom