• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    So, what time are we meeting at El Jacalito? Maybe 9:00am? It's only a five minute drive to Freeman from there...

I'll tell y'all what Alaska was like this past week!

Cheers! M2
    DK Firearms

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Load up on drinks and food before you arrive or you will pay . . . literally take one of the worst punches on the planet:

e87v40.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I'm thinking taking the Jeep to avoid the five buck parking fee isn't the smartest move, since I get 15 MPG in it (so about two gallons each way), at $3.59/gal I save more money by taking my little Toyota (35 MPG) and paying to park...

Cheers! M2

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I'm thinking taking the Jeep to avoid the five buck parking fee isn't the smartest move, since I get 15 MPG in it (so about two gallons each way), at $3.59/gal I save more money by taking my little Toyota (35 MPG) and paying to park...

Cheers! M2

You and your son can ride with me if ya want..

Bultx1215

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Bulverde, TX
    I missed it today. Had an emergency welding job come up. What can ya do? Tomorrow is all taken up, too. I see they are coming back in Sept....maybe then. This is what always happens when I want to hit a show.:banghead:

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Got there about 09:30, but the traffic was so horrific, I turned around and went home.

Went back at 13:30, and by that time the Sheriff had deputies stacked like cord-wood to direct traffic. Only took about ten minutes to get from the intersection of E. Houston and AT&T Parkway to a parking spot.

Good show insofar as vendors and clientele. NO deals to had for me. All I spent was $13 for parking and admission. Still cheaper than a movie.

Be well.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    I will be there for breakfast in my TGO shirt if I can find it and a tan company hat. I would drag the missus, but her foot is still not up for a chance of even a glancing blow from someone stepping on it.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Still at work right now. Will get off at 7 as usual and head to meet you guys at the El Jacalito at 9. No idea what I'll be wearing yet, but I promise it won't be as horrific as somebody's <innocent look> leather lederhosen.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I'll be wearing an OD green Alaska t-shirt but it will be easier to spot us by the tall, skinny redheaded kid with the goofy smile!

See y'all at the restaurant, don't forget your coupon for the show!

Cheers! M2

will083031

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    san antonio
    Hi, were getting ready to head to resturant I will be wearing a maroon shirt with jeans, wife is wearing a lime green tank with plad shorts , and our cousin his Saiga 12 shirt.Cant really miss us I am 6"4' and wife is 4"9".

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I am here already, I will probebly eat at the wendy's across the street. If you are wearing a tank top or sleeveless shirt you wont be served. But i will hang out in the parking lot till someone gets here

Top Bottom