• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Well, it's that time again! My favorite gun show is coming to San Antonio!

The San Antonio Gun Show, sponsored by Premier Gun Shows out of Ft Worth, will be held at the Expo Hall behind the Freeman Coliseum (right next to the AT&T Center, or plug 3201 East Houston Street, San Antonio, Texas 78219 into your GPS!)

Dates are 24-25 March 2012, and show hours are Saturday 9am – 6pm and Sunday 10am – 5pm.

There will be 800+ tables of a wide selection of firearms, accessories and other assorted items. This show has been extremely popular in the past due to the large number of vendors present, outstanding venue, and excellent bargains!

General Admission is $8 cash only, but you can print a $1 off coupon here and save yourself a buck! You can also get a weekend pass (both days) for $12, children under 12 get free admittance as do uniformed police officers. Parking is a city lot, so they charge $5 for the pleasure.

I wasn't suppose to be here that weekend but the mission I was scheduled for got scrubbed, so I'll be there! I'm sure we'll have our usual pre-show breakfast at a location (Lazarita's Mexican Restaurant, 166 South WW White Road, San Antonio, TX 78220 [map]), I just wanted to give everyone sufficient notice as to arrange their calendars to make this event!
    So, who's in?!?

Cheers! M2

p.s. Here's the menu for Lazarita's...

LazaritasMenu-3.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Looks like I'll hafta miss the Saturday gatherin' - got a job to do for a customer. Hafta wait and go Sunday, ah reckon.

Then again, them Saturday jobs are why I'm a "rich man".....accordin' ta some folks here.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Since the little hiccup we had, some of the posts got dropped; so anyone who's interested in going please post up again!

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Forgot to add, the usual meeting time for breakfast is 8am; normally they sit us in the back of the restaurant (but that could be due to TRN being with us! ), so if we're not loitering outside then that's where you'll find us!

If that doesn't work, look for my son's red hair!

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I'm going to be in the area, and would love to tag along if yall have room for an extra.

Any TGT'er is always welcomed!

Heck, for that point, anyone and everyone is always welcomed to join along!
    Bring family members, friends, anyone who might be interested. It's not just a show, it's a social event and we always have a good time!

Be warned though, if you even merely mention there is a particular firearm or item you are even remotely contemplating buying, you may have several people who will be more than happy to help you spend your money!

Some of us enjoy spending other people's money more than we do our own!

Post or PM me if you have any questions...

Cheers! M2

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hell with it....ah'm goin'. Since ChunkyMonkey wouldn't let 'em sell me the Armscore he's got set aside at the range, ah'm gonna hafta see iffen ah kin find somethin' on mah own....

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Any TGT'er is always welcomed!

Heck, for that point, anyone and everyone is always welcomed to join along!
    Bring family members, friends, anyone who might be interested. It's not just a show, it's a social event and we always have a good time!

Be warned though, if you even merely mention there is a particular firearm or item you are even remotely contemplating buying, you may have several people who will be more than happy to help you spend your money!

Some of us enjoy spending other people's money more than we do our own!

Post or PM me if you have any questions...

Cheers! M2

Won't be nearly as bad if TRN isnt there... I'm gona try to make it. Im almost positive I'll make it. Just not sure if It'll be saturday or sunday.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Hell with it....ah'm goin'.

Aw hell, there goes the neighborhood!

Doesn't matter, I'm gun-broke as usual; the tax man cometh and once again he's gonna be breech loading my wallet!

Still, I wouldn't miss this show for the world! It is my favorite, and we always have a great time! I'm really looking forward to it...

And those that know me know that doesn't mean I won't spend money on something nice if it catches my eye (especially if it's got to do with Kalashnikov!).

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom