• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Bein' the rich folk we are (accordin' to some here), she NEVER gets up afore 8 am.

Of course, that's after 29 years of teachin', where she was up every weekday at 4:15 to get ready. But that's just the way we rich folk are....

Being that y'all are rich maybe you can buy one of those real expensive guns for me, as a gift of course.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Being that y'all are rich maybe you can buy one of those real expensive guns for me, as a gift of course.

Hey - I bought that Colt up in Dallas for you yesterday, kept callin' your name to come claim it, but ya never did - so ah hadta go ahead an' add it to my collection. Next time, don't ignore "the call"!

FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    Anyone with an iPhone or similar that wants to post info on any good stuff being seen at the show would be great. Let the rest of us know if it is worth driving to SA or not. Hopefully its not full of over priced crap like the Austin Saxet tends to be. Well, except when Bullit Proof is there, they have some good stuff at good prices.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just got back from the show, and it was crowded with a good selection. You can really tell it's an election year, it happens every time; prices are still reasonable but they are climbing. A case or 1250 rounds of Yugo M67 ammo (7.62x39) is now $289 + tax whereas a year ago it was about fifty bucks cheaper.

But it's only gonna get worse, and now's the time to stock up.

As for posting pics, there is so much stuff for sale and so many people have different interests that I don't think it'd be worth the trouble; but based on the number of people I talked to at the show (and we did see a lot of folks there), it's still well worth the trip to go.

stx kid made the trek from Laredo, and TRN and schoolmarm sauntered down from New Braunfels, so if you're wondering if it's worth the time and effort to go, I'd say it is.

Me, I got three nice Bosnian/Croatian two-ribbed mags from KaliJuan, and four Yugo BHO mags and a bag from Trebor (sp?); so I was happy. I had hoped to find some factory grips for the Colt Trooper Mk III I got last week, but the few vendors that had them wanted premium prices and honestly the selection was not as good as I thought it was going to be. I'm in no rush, I'll check the SAXET show in two weeks or look online.

Cheers! M2

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Yes ammo prices are climbing. Its like OPEC with that "instability in the region" hogwash. Some good deals out there on new pistols. I picked up another glock.

glenn61

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    Schertz, Tx
    Went to my first gun show at Freeman this morning. A lot of things to see and touch. Wish I would have had the opportunity to meet some of you folks.

Top Bottom