• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    How many of the proponents for pre-K got that head start themselves?

None!

They are all elitists who want to indoctrinate the children of the ignorant to submit to government control.
    Guns International

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Pre k has no value.

My daughter is 6 and she is teaching my 4 year old son more than he ever would have learned in pre K.

And it ain't my job to fund teaching somebodies anchor baby to speak English.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    SA_Steve,

I was a LEO for 3 decades & my training tells me that there are FIVE & only FIVE motives for murder: LUST, JEALOUSY, GREED, HATE & SEVERE MENTAL DEFECT.

Based on what little that I now know, there seems to be NO motive of lust, jealousy, greed and/or mental defect, so I'm left with unreasoning hate & disregard for the rights/welfare of other people.

Based on that "diagnosis" of motive, the criminal if convicted, should suffer the death penalty or life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.

A PERSONAL ASIDE: Given the numerous recent problems with "lethal injection", my suggestion is that TX return to DEATH BY HANGING & IN the county where the crime occurred.

just my opinion, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    BigPapiGreg,

My "main contact" at BCSO told me Tuesday afternoon that they have NO current/actual knowledge of WHY (for sure) that the criminal went onto the bus & started harassing/assaulting passengers that he didn't know. - LT ______________ said that some of the people, who have "worked the case", wonder if he was under the influence of drugs & "just out to cause trouble".

Sometimes criminals do things that just "don't make sense". - For example, when I was PM at Ft Pickett, I conducted the first interview of a subject who had assaulted 5 people (at random) with a metal softball bat, sending them all in serious condition to the ER.
    (I "caught the case" because one of my DoD Police patrols took him into custody on post.)
    I was also present when USACIDC agents & VSP detectives "interviewed" the subject & the nearest thing to a "motive" for his acts that he gave the LEOs was, "I wondered what it would be like to beat some people up. So I went and done it."
    (The criminal was found guilty of 5 counts of attempted murder & incarcerated for 30 years in the VA prison system.)

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    London; majormadmax,

Otoh, "shorty" MAY be just like "The Batsman" (as the "VA crazy" called himself) and just "be out for a lark" & "having a good 'ole time" attacking random victims & for no logical reason.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

I talked by phone to "my buddy" at the BCSO last night & during the conversation he got around to saying that:
    1. The creep was evidently NOT drunk and/or on drugs at the time of the several assaults & the shooting.
    2. "We know just as little about this incident & his motive than we did the last time that we talked."
    and
    3. Then he said, "I think that he's 'just plain NUTS'."

"Passing strange" situation, don't you think???

yours, satx

Top Bottom