Not open for further replies.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Thanks for the heads up but I've gotta say you took the very wrong approach to this forum if your looking for a community of like minded individuals to join.

tmd11111

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    Sure are a lot of smart asses on this forum. ever stop to wonder if this fool idiot could be plotting to hurt someone or further hurt the second amendment community? if you don't have anything positive to add to my post stay off of it...or kindly **** off.

fu.jpg

arordonez84

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    Hey there I had the same thing happen this was about 1 wk ago asked to meet at a local academy never showed up would only correspond with email even after several attempts to contact him after waiting an hour with no response then states I was the one who flaked out and increased my price on an AK I have never posted or owned an AK they are doing this on purpose because of the price increase.

"It sounds like a good deal lets meet at 9am because i get out of work at 8am
    please email me when your on your way thanks again looking forward dealing with
    you"

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Hey there I had the same thing happen this was about 1 wk ago asked to meet at a local academy never showed up would only correspond with email even after several attempts to contact him after waiting an hour with no response then states I was the one who flaked out and increased my price on an AK I have never posted or owned an AK they are doing this on purpose because of the price increase.

"It sounds like a good deal lets meet at 9am because i get out of work at 8am
    please email me when your on your way thanks again looking forward dealing with
    you"

What is he/she trying to accomplish? :confused:

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Reconnoitering?

"Those who appease a tiger do so in hope that the tiger will eat them last."
    -Winston Churchill

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    There has been a guy with the email darkyvader@yahoo.com setting up fake meetings about buying from folks. He has a non working number listed on TGT, and lives on the west side of town. When you wait for an hour and decide to leave when he doesn't show, he flames you in the TGT forums saying you led HIM on. I've turned him in to the BTAF as a suspicious person.

Really dude? The guys email s darkyvader@yahoo.com, and you still went to meet him?

Let's break this down:

Darkyvader
    Darky Vader
    Dark Evader

He is Evading you. Shoulda caught on to his game!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom