• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Had a great time out there today. My wife shot her first 357magnum, thank you M. Saage. She now wants a Ruger 22 semi-auto, thanks again M. Sage.

The best part of the day was watching my little girl shoot for the first time. Good thing too, I had already bought her Christmas present.

Played the son a little bit of Battleship with 22 at 7yds with a 3 screw Ruger. 2012-09-23_15-52-38_144.jpg

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Definitely had fun and it was good meeting some members I haven't yet. Got there at 1 left about 6, wallet is a little lighter, ammo cache is a little smaller, but my stress level is way down and practiced some holster draw and fire. Glockster it was good meeting you and sorry we took off right when you got there had been shooting rifle for awhile and was out of ammo so had to move over to the pistol range. Really hoping to make the Hicksville shoot next month but we'll see once its closer. I think next San Antonio meet we should do it like the range day in New Braunfels and meet for breakfast then all head to the range together, jmo though and thanks to M. Sage and itchin2shoot for letting me try your toys.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Good time. I had fun meeting everybody and thanks to Sterling and Darkhorse for letting me shoot your toys.

Hey Mike, what was the model on that Ruger you brought out today. Jenn has me doing some shopping now.

Ruger Mk II.

Had a great time today! It was good to meet y'all. Thanks TXDARKHORSE for arranging things, and thanks jcrntx and others for trying to fix a busted AR.

Busted AR and nobody told me? Nuts.

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Yeah, we think the buffer retaining pin was able to pop up and jam the BCG halfway through a cycle. When we removed the buffer tube, we ended up losing the buffer retaining pin and spring, so I'll have to find a replacement somewhere. At least we got the damn thing unjammed, though.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    thanks guys I had a great time. I just now got home:-) . sterlin it was nice to see you and I'm glad you're feeling better. Btw I appreciate you let me shoot that Marlin it's a great shooting rifle. it was nice to see everyone.

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Good news - I found the pin and spring! They were lodged in the lower receiver among the trigger group components.

Bad news - They are bent and chewed up from when they jammed the BCG. No longer usable. I still have to get replacements! :(

Top Bottom