• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Same for me, will be there around opening and grabbing a bite afterwards works.

Anyone got a shotgun they wouldn't mind loaning me for a round or two of skeet? Just let me know if there is a particular ammo I should bring for it, I would appreciate it as I have never tried my hand at skeet.

I will be bringing my new to me 10/22, CZ P01, Glock 22 and maybe my AR and my Pardner Pump. Nothing too exotic but anyone is welcome to try them out who would like to.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'd be happy to share my shotgun, even though my SLP isn't really meant for that kind of stuff... If you do your part, it'll break the clays, though. If you're quick, the Pardner will work, as long as it's not the Defender model. Might have a hard time breaking birds from the longer stations... You will, anyway, but I think it'd be damn near impossible with 18" barrel and no choke.

Might try a round or two of trap. That looks like a good time...

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    If I get the day off, I can bring out my Rem 1100 if you want to shoot skeet with it. Its an older model with the poly choke =)

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'll bring my Mossberg 500AT, barely hit anything last time I shot skeet but I'm betting it was all shooter error, meh needing more practice = more shooting

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks for the offers, yes, my pardner pump is the 18" version. I don't think I will hit anything even with a 40" barrel, but I am going to give it a try, looks like fun.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Random question, is anyone bringing their wife/girlfriend/female friend along? I'm going to ask my wife if she wants to come and was just curious if there were gonna be any other women.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Random question, is anyone bringing their wife/girlfriend/female friend along? I'm going to ask my wife if she wants to come and was just curious if there were gonna be any other women.

I want my wife to come but she usually helps in the nursery for later church services. We shall see if she can make it out there with me.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I am sure today will be the first day my wife decides to read this forum....

First time my wife checked the site out I was at work and what were the two topics up top? Super post whore thread and the man cave thread, smdh she had a very bad opinion of this place.

Top Bottom