• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I would like to hear more on this? Supporting evidence......or do you just not like being called out for being an ass?

Wow. So far you have told me to get over myself AND called me an ass.

Youre doing a fine job condemning yourself. Notice i dont call people names and dont launch insults. Perhaps you are more liberal than libertarian since you are so upset and intolerant of my beliefs?

Not getting into some gun forum pissing match with you. I state my positions, it upsets you and i get told to "get over myself" and that im an ass. Attack my positions, not me or im just going to sit back and let you do you and im going to do me. Im above what youre trying to start and not doing it.

Without Life there can be no Liberty.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Just did the Neckbeard thing again to WallyMart. No ammo today. AGAIN.
    They had two of these at the Lake Jackson Wal-Mart.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wow. So far you have told me to get over myself AND called me an ass.

Youre doing a fine job condemning yourself. Notice i dont call people names and dont launch insults. Perhaps you are more liberal than libertarian since you are so upset and intolerant of my beliefs?

Not getting into some gun forum pissing match with you. I state my positions, it upsets you and i get told to "get over myself" and that im an ass. Attack my positions, not me or im just going to sit back and let you do you and im going to do me. Im above what youre trying to start and not doing it.

Lol, not really.

You throw thinly veiled insults pretty often, doesn't make you any better than someone who just says what they mean. Kinda like your "more liberal than libertarian" jab, or "thanks for the math?".

Instead of trying to be snarky then playing the victim, just say what you mean.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Nope. "thanks for the math?" was in good fun. Calling me an ass...was not.

Thinly veiled insults? Nope. Dont do that either. Be nice.

We are on the same team.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Good find! I need to see about shipping and pull the trigger. Will 149 grain work right out of most guns?

$319 shipped to your door.

149 will not work for some rifles from what I have been told. Jordan (TGT member) mentioned that the 145 I had posted was too light for the M1A he shoots. I would assume the 149 would be too light as well. I've had no accuracy issues with any of mine with light grain rounds however I am not reaching out beyond 200 yards or so, plus I am not expecting sub MOA results.

I would say that depending upon what you are expecting to accomplish with what rifle you may or may not need to pay attention to the grain of the bullet.

Last edited:

tXfactor

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2013
    Spring TX
    Nope. "thanks for the math?" was in good fun. Calling me an ass...was not.

Thinly veiled insults? Nope. Dont do that either. Be nice.

I did not make that comment in "good fun." I was making a statement. You were being an ass. You are an ass. Everyone knows that.

Are you going to lecture us on why we don't need to post outside the PW section, much like you lectured us on buying 4x4 trucks?

GET OVER YOURSELF. I have no idea why I took you off my Ignore List...

Moonpie, thanks for sharing this find. I'll be sure to check Wal-Mart more often. It's not the most ideal ammo, but as long as it goes bang, it's good enough for SHTF storage.

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I did not make that comment in "good fun." I was making a statement. You were being an ass. You are an ass. Everyone knows that.

Are you going to lecture us on why we don't need to post outside the PW section, much like you lectured us on buying 4x4 trucks?

GET OVER YOURSELF.

Go ahead. Youre showing everyone about yourself. Im fine.

Saying someone belongs only in the PW thread? You take that seriously?

4WD trucks are an unnecessary luxury for most people. Why are you bringing up that fact? Me "lecturing" you? No. Its just some dont enjoy a challenging discussion. Wow. Some of yall need to chill out. Go ahead and attack. Its fine. Each time it says more about you than me. I will attack positions all day long without attacking you personally and certainly wont call anyone here an ass whether they "deserve" it or not.

Top Bottom