• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    At 81.07 cents per round after tax, i'd pass. Buying from wallyworld and paying the required state sales tax ain't really "helping out the lil guy" either ! In most cases, when the tax pushes the gross amount a bit higher for a good local merchant, I could care less. The merchant doesn't keeop the revenue, it' goes to TX which pays for things instead of an income tax. In the case of wally world (god love capitalism) i pass on their ammo most all the time.

My strike zone for re-loadable 308 is $50-60 cents for brass casings. I got lucky and ordered same product from Natches for $0.4804 / per round, shipped to my door, last month.

I know I pissed at least one new board member here off a "market rate offer" of 0.32 per to his recent 556 offering at $0.37 to $0.40 cents per considering I had to pay cash (vs credit card) and I had to drive out to meet him (vs delivered) round last month for prvi but I've seen it (same exact product) for $0.35 cents shipped to my door since then. I passed as I'm fully stocked on the caliber. I'll buy IN BULK when it gets to 0.30 shipped plus or minus 2 cents.

You need to know when to buy in mega bulk, when to pass. This is a pass.
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I know I pissed at least one new board member here off a "market rate offer" of 0.32 per to his recent 556 offering at $0.37 to $0.40 cents per considering I had to pay cash (vs credit card) and I had to drive out to meet him (vs delivered) round last month for prvi but I've seen it (same exact product) for $0.35 cents shipped to my door since then.

Honestly now, can you read that back to yourself and it maKes sense? LOL

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Honestly now, can you read that back to yourself and it maKes sense? LOL

sure, lol.

he wanted 0.37 to 0.40 per round. My offer was 0.32 per round which apparently was an insult. I have since then had 2 opportunities purchase factory 556 ammo for 0.35 delivered to my door paid for with credit card ! My buy range is 0.30 to 0.32 and not a penny higher. When opportunity strikes, buy in bulk, cheap, at the right price.

Last edited:

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    sure, lol.

he wanted 0.37 to 0.40 per round. My offer was 0.32 per round which apparently was an insult. I have since then had 2 opportunities purchase factory 556 ammo for 0.35 delivered to my door paid for with credit card !

That was much easier to comprehend. Thank you. LOL

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    but you've gotta understand that the above dolt "has no comprehension"

Top Bottom