• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    It was good to see Alan again and meet Trav.
    I saw many folks from past shows and ranges etc and even a few I would rather not like to see again!
    Unfortunately my money remained in my pocket as I did not buy anything that day.

And YES, the lighting up stairs did suck and I had 4 random people ask me if I knew where the bathrooms were.

mage2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    south of texas capitol
    heh
    It was nice to see some of the crew again at the booth, Toki I was standing at the booth while they were yelling at you.
    I dont know/remember the other person that reconized me but Hi again. I suck with names.
    I got a few ak mags and and 7.62x39 ammo and some other junk i didnt really need, was nice to see the turn out though. Some of the sellers were on crack.
    Didnt find a 22 hornet reloading die set, did see a good deal on a 22 LR M6.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It was nice to meet all of you, and see those of you again that I already know. Yes it was dark as heck. Well, we didn't have enough time to get a professional banner, so the table didn't stand out. I'd like to give a big thanks to Bruce at Schludershots for the table. Bruce is an incredibly nice guy for doing that, and we're glad to have him on board. Hopefully we'll be a bit better prepared next time, and our booth will be a little bit harder to miss. ;)

I need to take cell phone pics so I can place the face with the screen names. LOL I promise you all, the few I remember are typically going to be hot women, which most of us are not. ;)

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I gotta say the upper level was not a good place for vendors, and it seems like they put two of my favorites up there. Not only Bruce, but the really nice bearded guy who sells part was in the very back of that area; but of those guys should be on the main floor. They need to put non-gun vendors, such as corn nuts and beef jerky, up there as that is where the food was being sold anyway.

Still, it doesn't matter as we most likely won't be heading up for another Austin show; as I said there wasn't anything wrong with it but if someone is closer to the SA show it is a lot bigger and has most of the same vendors. I didn't notice anyone or anything at the Austin show that I couldn't find at the SAXET show here. But if you are from that area or north of there it's still worth attending; I just don't dig the 250-mile round-trip to go...

Cheers! M2

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    It was nice to meet all of you, and see those of you again that I already know. Yes it was dark as heck. Well, we didn't have enough time to get a professional banner, so the table didn't stand out. I'd like to give a big thanks to Bruce at Schludershots for the table. Bruce is an incredibly nice guy for doing that, and we're glad to have him on board. Hopefully we'll be a bit better prepared next time, and our booth will be a little bit harder to miss. ;)

I need to take cell phone pics so I can place the face with the screen names. LOL I promise you all, the few I remember are typically going to be hot women, which most of us are not. ;)

Now Sig.. How hard is it to remember a guy with a brown stetson?? Asking about armored plates.

Top Bottom