• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Don't get me wrong - SAXET is pretty good....but the Premier show has about double the tables, aisles are MUCH wider - and with the number of dealers, they're under pressure to work prices. I came real close on a couple at the last show - who knows this time around...<G>

Another REALLY cool thing (to me, anyways) is that we approached them at the last show about allowing some of the FNRA Committees to do the "Wall of Guns" at the show. I barely got the words out of my mouth before they jumped all over it - DONATING a double-wide space for us - then offering the same at ANY gun show they host state wide! They couldn't be friendlier about it, nor more accomodating - so I'll be there at the show helping the Castroville group this month (and getting experience for our own that we'll be doing in July). So, I expect ya'll to keep me posted of any killer deals ya'll spot!<G>
    Gun Zone Deals

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Tim & Michelle, who run Premier Gun Shows out of Ft Worth (along with their adult children) are the best people you can imagine! They've also got some outstanding people working for them at the show. I have never met anyone so dedicated to trying to make the best gun show possible than these folks. I am also not surprised that they'd be so willing to help out the Friends of the NRA, they are working very hard to make their San Antonio show the biggest and best one in the area!

I like the SAXET show and we usually try to make them, but the San Antonio Gun Show at the Expo Hall behind Freeman Auditorium (next to the AT&T Center) is the one not to be missed!

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom