• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doubled

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    frisco, tx
    Why mildot? I'm simply curious.

I wanted .1 mildot click values and the mildot reticle so its fast and easy adjustments without having to do alot of math (if it was in 1/4" or MOA adjustments)

if I have to hold over 1, its 10 clicks. simple....

making the dope chart is easier as well (in my awkward brain)

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I have shot the Nightforce 3.5-15 x 50 NXS, really nice. You can get the Mil-Dot reticle if you like, exceptional glass.

If it fits your budget, it will be a hard one to beat.

Opulence 870

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    HOUSTON
    Ha this is wierd I just bought a Remington 700 sps tactical .308 w/ 1/10 Krieger barrel. I have about 800 to spend cause i gotta save also for some rings so I was wondering the same there Ghost. Alot of guys off snipers hide forum say try a SWFA SS as a good scope. But like previously stated great question Ghost. I too am interested.

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    Ha this is wierd I just bought a Remington 700 sps tactical .308 w/ 1/10 Krieger barrel. I have about 800 to spend cause i gotta save also for some rings so I was wondering the same there Ghost. Alot of guys off snipers hide forum say try a SWFA SS as a good scope. But like previously stated great question Ghost. I too am interested.

Yeah, alot of the guys on snipers hide are real assholes too. Nothing but BS from most all of them. And from what i hear is that the SWFA SS is a great scope too, but I want a mil-dot reticle with the .1mil click adjustments. Much easier this way, and 1/4MOA adjustments dont like to configure in my brain

Opulence 870

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    HOUSTON
    Yeah, alot of the guys on snipers hide are real assholes too. Nothing but BS from most all of them. And from what i hear is that the SWFA SS is a great scope too, but I want a mil-dot reticle with the .1mil click adjustments. Much easier this way, and 1/4MOA adjustments dont like to configure in my brain

Hell yes!!!! You are right my friend that they are somewhat. I also agree with you on the mil-dot btw where u located Ghost? Why i ask is the high caliber gun show is this weekend at pasadena and im betting they might have some choices out there. But if u find something please let me know.

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    Hell yes!!!! You are right my friend that they are somewhat. I also agree with you on the mil-dot btw where u located Ghost? Why i ask is the high caliber gun show is this weekend at pasadena and im betting they might have some choices out there. But if u find something please let me know.

Im located in North Austin. I dont know what your price range is but these two look pretty good and at a decent price.
    Bushnell elite 2300 10x40 riflscope with mil dot reticle
    Millett 4-16x50 TRS-1 tactiacal 30mm riflscope

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    Sightron SIII 10x42 only problem is it's still 1/4 moa, to get the .1 mrad, it's a hefty extra cost.

Yeah, thats what I'm finding out too. Mil/mil scopes are either around 300 or up to 1000. Me personally, Im only going to be shooting Hajji paper targets, from 200-1000 meters, so I'm kinda leaning towards the 300$ range, its just too much money for me to go out shooting once or twice a month. I would like to go hunting but dont know too many people that hunt or have land. I've only live in Austin for a little over a year, and texas for 5 years (4 of those were at Fort Hood and most of it was in Iraq) so there goes my urge for hunting.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Luna2020
    Top Bottom