• kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    You got to stay in your lane.
    Mexico has a border. We don't.
    The governor of Texas has to use the laws of our state and country.

We don't count if we cross the Rio Grande. From either side.
    Maybe it's a fair question?

They also have a southern border and from what I have read, leave it pretty well open to Guatemalans and assorted others. Then they help the caravans during the trip north to our open border.

Horsepucky! Maybe Abbott should start flying them to Monterey. Or whatever is their Martha's Vineyard destination...
    Capitol Armory ad

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Texas needs to fine and arrest anyone that hires illegals for any job. Illegals also can't own property in Texas. Any landlord that offers housing to illegals including apartments should be fined and the person that offered them a lease should be arrested for breaking the law. No school services for the children of illegals. An illegal that commits a minor crime gets dumped back across the border immediately. For a major crime like murder, assault or a DWI that causes death, they remain in jail without bail since they're a flight risk and not an American citizen. Make it so tough to live here that they won't want to come over in the first place. Until that get's done nothing will change.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    You got to stay in your lane.
    Mexico has a border. We don't.
    The governor of Texas has to use the laws of our state and country.

We don't count if we cross the Rio Grande. From either side.
    It was metaphorical. We are being told that Texas is going to stop the invasion and deport/jail those that have entered the state illegally. In every example, that I've seen or read about, whether it's Federal personnel or State, the individual is turned over to CPB for processing and release into the country. So, what "lane" am I supposed to be in? We're being sold out, laws or no laws.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

They also have a southern border and from what I have read, leave it pretty well open to Guatemalans and assorted others. Then they help the caravans during the trip north to our open border.

Horsepucky! Maybe Abbott should start flying them to Monterey. Or whatever is their Martha's Vineyard destination...
    They know they are just passing through on their way here, so it’s not really an issue for them the way it is us.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    They know they are just passing through on their way here, so it’s not really an issue for them the way it is us.

Even if they're not passing through, it's not like Mexico is spending billions to give their illegals benefits, so the presence of the illegals doesn't cost Mexico as much money as it does with us.

Heck, it probably benefits them -- a big chunk of their population has left to come here, so they probably need the replacement bodies.

Last edited:

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas

When Trump put in the remain in Mexico policy, the Mexicans shut their southern border down, too, not wanting a shitload of ne'er-do-wells entering their country with no place to go.....kinda like a real country does.

As soon as Biden did away with Trump's policy, they opened it right back up again giving the masses a path right to our door.

Bo10mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2022
    Texas
    The world is laughing at the USA, and it's treasonous leaders. Yet, Trump is blamed for this mess by the left. Without knowing who has come across the border, we are subject to attack at anytime.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    The amount of $ going south to dependents in other countries is astounding, Trump and others tried to reduce it. E-Verify would solve the problem, guess how many Governors want to implement it. I asked my city if they used it, got a deer-in-headlights response.

Bo10mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2022
    Texas
    The elite do not want to stop this madness because it will help deflate what is left of the dollar and cause a crash. With that, the elites will force us to go to digital currency, which will make it easy to control where you are allowed to spend. Want to buy ammo, no, not allowed. No gun for you. You are buying to much gas, too much food. You can't fly, etc. It is all about control of the little people.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    The amount of $ going south to dependents in other countries is astounding, Trump and others tried to reduce it. E-Verify would solve the problem, guess how many Governors want to implement it. I asked my city if they used it, got a deer-in-headlights response.
    Yeah that was supposed to be used under the agreement made with both parties during Reagans administration. That is the law

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    The elite do not want to stop this madness because it will help deflate what is left of the dollar and cause a crash. With that, the elites will force us to go to digital currency, which will make it easy to control where you are allowed to spend. Want to buy ammo, no, not allowed. No gun for you. You are buying to much gas, too much food. You can't fly, etc. It is all about control of the little people.
    Absolutely

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    hat.png

Top Bottom