• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Hah, I met the age and BMI criteria?!?! Talk about low expectations. Where do I sign?

In all seriousness, it doesn’t look like a bad gig really. Just wish I was a little more motivated

Here4TheChix

All the things...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2022
    Smith County
    I was in El Paso around new years day, the last 2 years.

2 years ago the Hotel was full of DHS patriots, and they were talking about how they couldn't do their job.
    This year it was US Navy enlisted... Not sure why the Navy, but they were doing grunt work on catching people, per my conversation w/one of them... ... ...

When I was in Mexicali, for 5 work weeks a few years ago, the local bar had a sign that said "F... Trump!!!",
    however every English speaker that was down there that got deported, and this was during Trump's presidency, said that they legit got deported under Obama's reign, not Trump's, they said.

Last edited:

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    While the central state is doing all it can to hold the border open for whatever from where ever to slink in unmolested, the central state is moving to send $95,000,000 plundered from American taxpayers to Ukraine, Taiwan, Israel, and Hamas.

Our worthless politicians think they can just print money and give it away. We need to quit electing these worthless lawyers who don't even know the law and start employing competent Economists.

fourx4forfun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2021
    Kopperl, TX
    While the central state is doing all it can to hold the border open for whatever from where ever to slink in unmolested, the central state is moving to send $95,000,000 plundered from American taxpayers to Ukraine, Taiwan, Israel, and Hamas.

heard about it was for ukraine and israel, nothing about taiwan and hamas. to fund a terrorist group is beyond nuts and not a dime for our border!

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    heard about it was for ukraine and israel, nothing about taiwan and hamas. to fund a terrorist group is beyond nuts and not a dime for our border!
    It's listed as "humanitarian aid for Gaza". Be it directly or indirectly, it will benefit Hamas. The central state is funding both sides of a conflict that is not ours.....and keeping the border open to whatever comes through.

Secession is long past due

fourx4forfun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2021
    Kopperl, TX
    It's listed as "humanitarian aid for Gaza". Be it directly or indirectly, it will benefit Hamas. The central state is funding both sides of a conflict that is not ours.....and keeping the border open to whatever comes through.

Secession is long past due
    yeah i so disagree with funding all the world, we are not and have not been having money to just throw around for decades now. to keep just giving millions away like it is nothing is nuts! many or most of those countries that we send money to do not like us, withdraw all that money, close all foreign bases, reopen our closed bases, put army armed with live ammo on the borders like every other country in the world! if any country cannot exist without outside money then they do not deserve to be on their own, join another country for more that is close to them.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    yeah i so disagree with funding all the world, we are not and have not been having money to just throw around for decades now. to keep just giving millions away like it is nothing is nuts! many or most of those countries that we send money to do not like us, withdraw all that money, close all foreign bases, reopen our closed bases, put army armed with live ammo on the borders like every other country in the world!

It is billions, not millions, just for those one bill. See my correction above.

Meanwhile, our debt is $35,000,000,000 (35 Trillion)

Central state can GTH

Top Bottom