• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Welcome to the illegal states of america. Not capitalized because it is now an improper name.
    Yes. Greetings to my fellow 2nd-class citizens. First, they didn't have to get the vax, now this:

Where was that "secede" thread, again?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Thanks - appreciate the reply.
    The radio station (1200 WOAI SanAntonio) this morning said CBP started cutting it yesterday. I'm in hopes someone will report the truth of things...but I'm not holding my breath.

No worries, one of the missions my troops are conducting on the border is fence repair, and they are really good and quick about it!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    This ^^^

Everything they do is designed to destroy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly.

Its not that they dont know how, its not that they do a bad job, its not that they want it better. They are intentionally setting up circumstances that will destroy our nation so they can create an totalitarian dictatorship in it's place

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

fourx4forfun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2021
    Kopperl, TX
    Razor wire on state lands should be entirely out of the purview of the Feds, and anywhere else on the border should be covered because of the failure of the Federal government to uphold its responsibilities to the States.

Short of shooting invaders, what is the Guard going to do? Collect the illegals and give them hot chocolate and blankets like the BP is doing? The razor wire sends the message - go home.

Texas guard members need to arrest Feds, plain and simple. Force a showdown - be it in the courts, or with bullets if it comes to it.
    saw a section was private land that the owner gave the state permission to put the wire across, feds went in cutting it!

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    From the article:
    In court papers, the administration said the wire impedes Border Patrol agents from reaching migrants as they cross the river and that, in any case, federal immigration law trumps Texas’ own efforts to stem the flow of migrants into the country.
    So let me get this straight. If the illegals did not cross the river, then Border Patrol agents would not need to reach them.
    Am I the only one thinking that moving the razor wire to the middle of the river would solve this problem? Where are the buoys??

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    afe2c337f0bd3cad6aef9682f63f5762.jpg

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    SCOTUS provided no analysis for their decision whatsoever.

You can make a good case that lawyers in black robes, blurring distinctions at their discretion, are as much a “danger to our democracy”, as the liberals who like to call our Republic a democracy

The Constitution is clear in at least two areas what a State can do during an “invasion”.

Apparently 10,000,000 illegals does not rise to that purposeful blurring of the meaning of “invasion”.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Apparently 10,000,000 illegals does not rise to that purposeful blurring of the meaning of “invasion”.
    Just like a couple hundred tourists blurred the meaning of 'insurrection'.
    As a friend says, "We're doomed. Drink up." :laughing:

Except.. we're not doomed.
    This is still Texas, long may she reign.
    Got the boots, maybe it's time for spurs.

Gotta start somewhere.
    tgt314.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom