• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    gee, that sounds like a vengeful ex-president who has promised to be a dictator on Day 1 if re-elected, but you don't have a problem with that?

....I think I'm done with this conversation

Another proud Biden voter sounds off. You're very brave choosing to lick the boots of a corrupt police chief.

Acevedo:

• Does not support your Second Amendment rights (and apparently you're fine with that)

• Covered up for the officers involved in a no-knock raid that resulted in the violent, unnecessary deaths of a harmless hippie couple and their dog. So you're good with rogue cops murdering people so they can claim they're doing their job instead of, oh, I dunno...actually enforcing the law?

• Wanted to give APD officers orders to shoot open carriers on sight - so you're good with summary executions for daring to exercise a right?

Tell me, which officers did he "bring under control"? Were Gerald Goines, Steven Bryant, Clemente Reyna, Thomas Wood, Robert Gonzales, and Hodgie Armstrong "under control" when they committed 17 felonies including a double murder in their fake drug raid? Is that the professionalism Acevedo shows that you're so impressed with? Because he lied and covered up and tried to make their crimes go away. I suppose these are the cops you don't consider "dickheads in the thin blue line"?

Yes, you should be "done with this conversation" because you're making a fool of yourself the more you try to pile on. Maybe you can show me on the doll where the bad orange man hurt you. Or even point to one shred of evidence that Donald Trump ever promised to be a dictator. Guess what, lefty...the system won't allow that and neither will (at least my side of) the populace. You, however, seem to be content with any and all abuses as long as the abuser has a (D) after his name.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    does that mean the citizens should suffer the dickheads in the Blue Line? he brought them under control, or at least perceived control, to the point where they seemed to act like a police officer should.
    as his comments about 2A.....

Huh?

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Another proud Biden voter sounds off. You're very brave choosing to lick the boots of a corrupt police chief.

Acevedo:

• Does not support your Second Amendment rights (and apparently you're fine with that)

• Covered up for the officers involved in a no-knock raid that resulted in the violent, unnecessary deaths of a harmless hippie couple and their dog. So you're good with rogue cops murdering people so they can claim they're doing their job instead of, oh, I dunno...actually enforcing the law?

• Wanted to give APD officers orders to shoot open carriers on sight - so you're good with summary executions for daring to exercise a right?

Tell me, which officers did he "bring under control"? Were Gerald Goines, Steven Bryant, Clemente Reyna, Thomas Wood, Robert Gonzales, and Hodgie Armstrong "under control" when they committed 17 felonies including a double murder in their fake drug raid? Is that the professionalism Acevedo shows that you're so impressed with? Because he lied and covered up and tried to make their crimes go away. I suppose these are the cops you don't consider "dickheads in the thin blue line"?

Yes, you should be "done with this conversation" because you're making a fool of yourself the more you try to pile on. Maybe you can show me on the doll where the bad orange man hurt you. Or even point to one shred of evidence that Donald Trump ever promised to be a dictator. Guess what, lefty...the system won't allow that and neither will (at least my side of) the populace. You, however, seem to be content with any and all abuses as long as the abuser has a (D) after his name.
    He believed that when DJT said he was going to be a dictator for a day that he was going to actually be a dictator, democrats are that stupid.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    It just proves that leftists don't give a **** about public safety, accountability, integrity or anything...the only thing that matters is ideological purity. And any abuses or deaths that occur are just fine as long as the ones who failed to keep the public trust are Democrats in good standing.
    Actually they don't care what their standing is. They are fine with having vegetables in office as well as the corrupt.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    does that mean the citizens should suffer the dickheads in the Blue Line? he brought them under control, or at least perceived control, to the point where they seemed to act like a police officer should.
    as his comments about 2A.....

Lol...

He was "one of the boys" ... who was chief when Dusterhoff and the rest of the brass were out partying?

Who ordered officer to disregard policy about reporting family disturbances when his wife confronted him over his extra-curricular activities?

He was charismatic, he does a good job in front of the cameras, and did good things pushing good tactics, but ultimately he was shady AF and would stab officers in the back, hanging them out to dry so he could look tough knowing the department would be forced to rehire after arbitration.

Glad he's gone and hope he never returns as a chief anywhere.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    gee, that sounds like a vengeful ex-president who has promised to be a dictator on Day 1 if re-elected, but you don't have a problem with that?

....I think I'm done with this conversation
    Acevado is an anti-gun ass, making him a little want-to-be tyrant.

What does Trump have to do with this conversation?

Why do lefties always jump subjects and want to make it about Trump?

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

Acevedo:

He also, conveniently, forgot to mention the brown shirt thugs Oblamo wanted to employ.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    He also, conveniently, forgot to mention the brown shirt thugs Oblamo wanted to employ.

Yeah, the "national police force" for centralized power enforced by people not from the community they're enforcing in...so they have less empathy when putting down resistance. Yet another leftist idea right out of the fascist play book.

JGA177

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2024
    Austin
    Acevado is an anti-gun ass, making him a little want-to-be tyrant.

What does Trump have to do with this conversation?

Why do lefties always jump subjects and want to make it about Trump?

are you saying I'm a leftie? how did that get into the conversation? how did you jump the subject to about lefties?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    all those responding in the negative.....pot, meet kettle

Doesn't work that way, lefty. Acevedo is nothing but a leftist operative who damaged every police department he "led", and in some cases damaged and ended lives with his misguided policies. And yet you admire him, and all you can come up with in your defense is spewing TDS everywhere with no evidence to back your opinions up.

The butthurt when you get called out is cute, though.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    1705552829461.png

Top Bottom