• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

So Shart has turned down the position because of all the opposition to his return. Here's a golden quote from the Avocado himself in the article:

“Unfortunately, politics and power struggles have hindered our efforts to create real positive improvements for the people of the city,” he wrote on X. “I firmly believe that if we are to build a future together, we cannot afford to blame others and point fingers.”

Sure, dipshit. It's "politics and power struggles" that cause people to remember what an abject disaster your tenure was, and to remember how many sexual assault cases were botched under your "leadership"...so yes, it is proper to blame you and point fingers at your incompetence.

Only a complete fucking idiot could think Avocado did even a halfway decent job as police chief. And only another fucking idiot could have tried to bring him back in any capacity to oversee a police department.

The real question, though, is what will he destroy next? He's not going to retire. And he's apparently not going to slither back to California.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

So Shart has turned down the position because of all the opposition to his return. Here's a golden quote from the Avocado himself in the article:

“Unfortunately, politics and power struggles have hindered our efforts to create real positive improvements for the people of the city,” he wrote on X. “I firmly believe that if we are to build a future together, we cannot afford to blame others and point fingers.”

Sure, dipshit. It's "politics and power struggles" that cause people to remember what an abject disaster your tenure was, and to remember how many sexual assault cases were botched under your "leadership"...so yes, it is proper to blame you and point fingers at your incompetence.

Only a complete fucking idiot could think Avocado did even a halfway decent job as police chief. And only another fucking idiot could have tried to bring him back in any capacity to oversee a police department.

The real question, though, is what will he destroy next? He's not going to retire. And he's apparently not going to slither back to California.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It won't..........he's not taking the job.

I posted the link because this entire conversation has already played out in the thread that was created before this one. If you click the link, it takes you to my post over there that links to an article that explains....that Shart Avocado has decided not to take the job.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Top Bottom