• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Granbury, TX "South Ft.Worth"
    So frustrated. Left work early as my great dane was having seziures and the wife was freaking out. Normally he will have 2 back to back and thats it. Hes had 4 so far. I get so upset because this is so hard to deal with no matter how big of a man you are. I think its different if you have a small dog compared to having a dog that weighs more than a lot of people. Hes 170 lbs and we just started having to take care of this issue 4 months ago. Its so violent because he is so big. SOrry I had to talk about it because it really bothers me. I work in medicine and have done so for 12 years now so I can understand the wifes position and anxiety with this issue. I can deal with patients having one but its different when its someone you care for so much. AS I TYPE THIS I had to put the computer down because he just had another. FMLLLLLL. I went to the vet and picked up some valium also just now. Hope this is the last one. I expected maybe one more after I pushed the valium but this better be it, I hope.
    Gun Zone Deals

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    2 in december. Idiopathic epilepsy as we know it right now. This young would normally say he may have some sort of intercranial issue though. Neurlogist workup is too much money though so we have to do what we can controlling them. If they get out of hand we will unfortunatly have to put him down which we dont want to have to do.

Keri-Mike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Little Elm, TX
    Hey, never be embarrassed about loving a pet. Hub and I are both very attached to our pets. They're part of the family; living creatures dependent on you for their lives and happiness, and as far as I'm concerned, the more a man loves his animals, the bigger and better a man he is.

I hope pup gets better. Does the vet know what causes the seizures?

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Sorry to hear that. I thought I was going to have to put one of mine down about a year ago and it sucked. She still has problems but she's a happy dog and they don't seem to bother her.

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    yes sir. Been 30 min since I pushed the diazapam. Hope it was just residual from all the other shit. I cant deal with this guys and ive never had to personally put a dog down. Paid 1700 for the dog but thats besides the point. I woudlnt just give up on a kid and im not with him. Ive dropped 1100 in meds and clinic visits last 2 months.. Very hard for anyone to deal with. Dog breeder has already been a class act and stated she is giving us the pick of the litter whenever we are ready for another at no charge. Obvioulsy I will get a halequin, they are do pretty. I have a mantle merle currently and his name is DALLAS. My shepard is 1.5 yrs old and I named her STAR. so we have DALLAS STARS..lol

jbcalhoun

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Midland, TX.
    Man, I feel your pain. I had a (small) dog that started having seizures when she was 3. There was nothing the vet could do. We just tried to calm he as best we could when she had a seizure. She lived to a ripe old age of 15 but it was still painful to watch.

I hope the best for your dog as I know how attached we become to our pets.

Brad

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Our French English bull dog Frannie had seizures. Our vet said any medication that would control the seizures was going to do more damage to her liver and potentially kill her in the long run. I've seen what your going through and it is a horrible thing to go through.

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Men should take anything temporarily to support their family. If they hold out because they are a nurse, they may be out of work for months. ALso I was on unemployment. BTW im not gay, have a wife dude, not available. LOL

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    BTW im not gay, have a wife dude, not available. LOL

WTF???? Are You sure? Why would you bring up gay shit? I was just wondering because it seems about 3 times a day You get on here, and say You are " in medicine". You strike me as a bullshitter, and have the moment you showed up. Your pro says rn for 13 years, and that you are 31. So you have been a rn since 18? I hope your dog story is bullshit cuz i like animals lol.

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    LOL so your now thinking im totally lying about all kinds of shit. You can out this thread buddy I dont have to show you shit. I could also care less if you think I work in medicine. What do you want next, pictures ass. Grow up dude, I seen a thread about you just yesterday. Your not so great yourself bud but if you got a problem with you be a man and PM ME so we can get this over with. <---------------------

Top Bottom