• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Granbury, TX "South Ft.Worth"
    not a problem brother. You may be still thinking of me when I first came on to the boards. Check around man, my rep has improved a lot since. Thats why i was kinda shocked when you posted the above. Its ok though, no big deal bro. Trust me, non medical person would not know the terminology I have used in many threads just in the past few days...
    Texas SOT

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Allllriggghhhht. How can I keep rippin on a dude who kills me with kindness? Imma take you for your word. I hope you can kinda see where i was commin from with the work shit. I just cannot stand bs, and will call it out when I see it. I cannot be right all of the time.

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    word. understandable my friend. Its all good. Dog hasnt had another and its been about 2-3 hours post diazapam. Thank god. Keeping fingers crossed.

ITCHINTOSHOOTSHIT: I dont have to show anything but here is a log I keep my brotha.

Dallas-18 Mo European Great DaneSeizure Hx
    · April 13, 2012: 2 am
    One Grand Mal: < 2 min
    10 Min recovery time
    · May 12, 2012: 12 midnight
    1[SUP]st[/SUP] Mild, 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] 15 Min Later Normal <2min
    Petite 1[SUP]st[/SUP] 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Grand Mal
    · May 26, 2012: 7am
    1[SUP]st[/SUP] petite 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] 5 min later Grand Mal
    3[SUP]rd[/SUP] 10am petite 4[SUP]th[/SUP] 1 min later Grand Mal
    5[SUP]th[/SUP] and 6[SUP]th[/SUP] at vets office. Hospitalized overnight.
    POST HOSPITALIZATION HISTORY
    · June 21, 2012 1:25P.M.
    Short 25-35 sec sx, no paddle 15mg diazepam pushed per rectum. Fullrecovery within 5 miniutes. Second oneat 2pm pushed other diazepam. Vet contacted.
    Δphenobarbital to 2.5 tabs qam 2.5 tabsqpm

· July 12, 2012 1218pm seizure x1 grand mal 30sec. Full recovers x 5 min. 1.5 hrs later sx at around 3. .5 hrs later another sx 30 sec 5 min recoverytime. Vet contacted. Diazapam picked up via vet, 10cc pushed viarectum. One sx 30 min later post diazepam.

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    222222.jpg basic pic i found quickly

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hey, never be embarrassed about loving a pet. Hub and I are both very attached to our pets. They're part of the family; living creatures dependent on you for their lives and happiness, and as far as I'm concerned, the more a man loves his animals, the bigger and better a man he is.

I hope pup gets better. Does the vet know what causes the seizures?

+1. My pets aren't just random animals, they're an important part of my life.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Are you 100% sure they are seizures? The reason I ask is 5 times one of our our Mini Pin (we have a dane to) has had these episodes. Might last for a few mins but has lasted three weeks. Vets could not trace it down, I finally figured out he has "vestibulir disease" What looks like seizures or stroke is instead this. I found the best thing was to pour some peroxide in his ears and after a few days sometimes more peroxide he'd come out of it. During the time had to hand feed and give water in a syringe. I feel for you my friend it's hard on a person, it's family. Easier if the dog is 9lbs but 170 is harder.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    We are dog people...actually one dog short of being the crazy dog people. Our 6 year old Rat Terrier had spells and we dealt with it for 3 years and more money than I would have ever thought I would spend on and animal. She just suddenly grew out of it and has been normal ever since. (whatever normal is for a Rat Terrier)

thegirls.jpg

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    People will say, "what are little dogs good for?" You can not fart in my driveway without that little black Mini Doxie just going off like a firealarm.

Top Bottom